Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Out of the closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

I really don't know how it happened. I keep my leaf in three stashes. There's a working supply of the current blend ready to roll, in a half high cooler on my desk. There's a full sized ice chest under the desk, where I keep any WLT bags which have already been opened. Then there's a cardboard box hidden in the closet, stuffed with unopened bags.

This weekend I started a new blend. So I rotated bags of the previous blend out of the cooler into the ice chest, rotated bags of the new blend out of the chest into the cooler. Seems like forever that I've been rolling out of that ice chest and it never runs out. Every time I reach inside, there is plenty.

Today, for the helluvit, I reached into the closet. Wanted to refresh my mind what was stashed in the box. I find it smack full of a half dozen different types. Go to put the box back, and.... what the heck? What is this? There's two big sealed bags of Criollo 98 nested underneath where the box was. How'd they get there? Looks like my box laid a couple eggs and hatched 'em.

Yep. Near as I can tell, there's been some monkey business in the closet this Winter. Easter is here and my bags multiplied like loaves and fishes. This works out, I might be selling leaf to Don.

I wonder if this is how BigBonner started out? Claims to be a farmer... Maybe he's just a happy guy who came out of the closet with sack in hand? Way to go big guy.

Me, I'm putting them bags back in the closet and turning on mood music. Feed them blue pills and magazines.

MarcL

There's nothing wrong with that. I don't think I could have to much of that stuff. ,... maybe? ,... No. Can't have to much of that stuff! YUM
I was a little concerned about the thread title though.

webmost

It happened again. I'm not making this up I don't know what to say except to state the facts.

Other day, I called up Don to extract a prediction when Piloto Cubano and/or Mata Fina might become available again. See, I'm loving the hell outta my latest batch of Uppowoc Matalotos, and I regret coming to the end of the supply of leaves I've been using. Don unable to give a solid prediction. Trying to find some.

Therefore, just last night, figuring I'd better consider what blend to batch up next, I take an inventory of the closet box. Guess what I find? That's right. Two bags of the one, and one bag of the other. I swear on a stack of Bibles they were not there before. I woulda remembered if they had been, cause that is some rare and fine leafage, I think you'll agree. There were bags a-plenty; bags of this viso and that seco. But PC and MF? Nope. There were not. Now there are.

So when people peek in someone's closet, and they say "they are born that way", I don't believe it. These sacks were born swinging one way and switched persuasions in the closet. I swear to serious. Went in playing rugby, came out figure skating.

So. I stuck them bags back in the box, box back in the closet, gonna see if they can persuade some of their other brethren in there.

Matalotos are back in business.

Isn't that just fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.