Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Canadian vs American cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinaVoodoo

I smoke the premium Players here in Canada and would really like to order some whole leaf that would at least come close to it. I think the only thing that really makes the American cigs taste different is the addition of Burley to the Virginia leaf....no Burley in Canadian cigs at all.
Only thing that puts me off trying the whole leaf is remembering how bad 'roll your own' tube cigs used to be...I remember years ago that rolling your own with tubes and a little injector became popular with folks trying to save a few bucks....I could never stomach them.....really really bad!

I smoke pipe, but I personally am convinced the tobacco from whole leaf is superior in quality and flavor to almost everything available commercially. If I were to smoke cigarettes, I don't think I could smoke anything but Don's leaf. If injecting tubes really turns you off to that degree, I'm willing to bet you're a one beer brand guy too. I think if you get some quality tubes and a decent injector, with an option mind, you'll soon understand that Whole Leaf Tobacco isn't just about saving money.

bonneville

I smoke pipe, but I personally am convinced the tobacco from whole leaf is superior in quality and flavor to almost everything available commercially. If I were to smoke cigarettes, I don't think I could smoke anything but Don's leaf. If injecting tubes really turns you off to that degree, I'm willing to bet you're a one beer brand guy too. I think if you get some quality tubes and a decent injector, with an option mind, you'll soon understand that Whole Leaf Tobacco isn't just about saving money.

thank you for that reply...i often wondered if it might be down to the poor quality tobacco that people probably used...i am presently trying to educate myself about the whole leaf...i haven't given up on the idea by any means.

burge

I smoke the premium Players here in Canada and would really like to order some whole leaf that would at least come close to it. I think the only thing that really makes the American cigs taste different is the addition of Burley to the Virginia leaf....no Burley in Canadian cigs at all.
Only thing that puts me off trying the whole leaf is remembering how bad 'roll your own' tube cigs used to be...I remember years ago that rolling your own with tubes and a little injector became popular with folks trying to save a few bucks....I could never stomach them.....really really bad!

Dons lemon and when he has the first priming. I have ryo for years and not sure to where you are but had some really good tobacco and tending to stick with Export A. Players was not close to players light. Players 25% more is the closest they had to players light. Now its all 100% more crap. American flu cured is good. Don you will get export a I use export a tubes.

ZigZagZeppelin

thank you for that reply...i often wondered if it might be down to the poor quality tobacco that people probably used...i am presently trying to educate myself about the whole leaf...i haven't given up on the idea by any means.

You won't smoke bagged pipe tobacco ever again or buy commercial cigs once u get quality tobacco leaf and shred it yourself. Just can't go backwards.

burge

Same here you get luxury tobacco no fillers. people think its just super cheap and well you won't get quality little do they know

Status
Not open for further replies.