Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

hello im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris m

Hello I'm Chris from Indiana . I use snus general mint and have smoked cigars all my life . Just saw that I can grow what I smoke and Snus . So I'm going to give it a try . I was born in Tampa Fla . The cigar meca . This is going to be fun .

darren1979

First Time Grower
Welcome to the forum Chris your going to find growing tobacco becomes a bit of an addiction. There's hundreds if not thousands of different variety of tobacco to try.
Have fun and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

jojjas

Welcome Chris , good luck with your growing and snus making , and please remember , we like pictures here :) on your efforts in what ever you do
Mikael

chris m

Thanks PO green , been reading some of your posts on snus . I convert about two years ago with General's love that I don't have to spit anymore . Will work on what I can do to make some good snus .

chris m

I grow big vegetables garden every year . Lot of old varieties and looking up seeds for a banana pepper . And found it but was looking at there site and saw tobacco . Then it sparked . Ordered some seed from north wood and asked about the grow out . Of course I was to late for that but Bob is sending me some seed 4 variety and nothing wood 3,and today had some one else sending at least two so 9 variety going in the next week with a 150 day growing season I should do fine and will save seed from all and share next year great group

POGreen

Thanks PO green , been reading some of your posts on snus . I convert about two years ago with General's love that I don't have to spit anymore . Will work on what I can do to make some good snus .

You're very welcome Chris !
I'm sure you make some good tasting snus , if you have any questions jusat haller.

chris m

Ok planted from Bob to day Fla sumatra ,little dutch . PA red and corn stock Spanish
From Sanson a havana and a Connecticut shade so we will figure out which strain it is will be asking for help on this and still out is the order from west wood the Caribbean mix forget which variety it was . Thanks Chris

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I thought you guys had invented a Sacred Cornplanter/Comstock Spanish Rustica/Tabacum super hybrid. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.