Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

what to grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris m

New to growing tobacco and smoke cigars and also snus . So many types out there don't know where to start and where would be the best place to get them . So many choices need to get planting now

James442

Banned
Welcome to the forum chris...this is a good platform...plz visit FAQ menu on the top.this is very helpful for starting.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
New to growing tobacco and smoke cigars and also snus . So many types out there don't know where to start and where would be the best place to get them . So many choices need to get planting now

Our member Skychaser sells seed. He has some very nice filler, binder, wrapper varieties with pictures and descriptions.
Northwood Seeds Retail
Best of luck with your season. You should have some great soil for growing tobacco up there.

I can recommend Comstock Spanish, Florida Sumatra, Dominican Republic Olor, Long Red, Vuelta Abajo, Little Dutch, Connecticut Broadleaf, Zimmer Spanish, and Lancaster Seedleaf.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I will start with the mix Caribbean cigar from nothwood get three different . Made the order waiting for the email

I forgot all about his multi-packs. The American cigar blend would be a nice one to add to what you have next year. How many plants are you going to grow?

chris m

Don't know yet may be 3 of each to start . Asked about the grow out because I'm into saving seed but it was to late but Bob said he is going to send some seed from his collection . Will let some go to seed then pay it forward for some one new next year .

chris m

Well I ordered the three seeds from north wood and was talking about the grow out but was to late so Bob is sending four cigar types from Bob. It was fl sumatra , corn stock Spanish. Little dutch and pa red . They all look that they will do fine from looking last frost is the 15th and can go to November . Will pay to forward for some one new next year . Will do 4 of each

DonH

If you're in West Lafayette I doubt you can grow into November. Most likely you'll get a freeze in late September or early October if you're lucky.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Yes he might be.. But all in her know how nice he is.. If it wasn't for the times it takes for a letter from Sweden I could send you some of mine seed..

sansonPR

chris m, I have some Conn shade and havana seeds, if you want? i will send to you some. Just PM Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.