Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What's been your most disappointing and/or most surprising tobacco grown so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
There is still a very active seed community here, look around and send some pm's, just because the owner is done with the free seed promo (and who can blame him lol) doesn't mean others don't have it and won't share, sell or trade it. One thing about this hobby is you accumulate more seed in more varieties than you know what to do with.

Tom_in_TN

Looking for Copan seed - PI 116071

OK- so just wanted to let it be known the Copan PI 116071 is a variety that I would like to try because it has a high sucroester and nicotine content. PM me if you have some available. I can send a
SASE. Plus any growing and curing info would be helpful.

Tom TN

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I see it, don't have copan though, I do have one with high numbers in both those fields tho, check my inventory tom

Jack in NB

Founding Member
Re: Looking for Copan seed - PI 116071

I'm looking at your post now, Don.

But notice that the above posts seem to have different titles. ?

J

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'm missing something.

A member is looking for seeds....I post a blurb about "Regular contributing members can still request seeds, just send me a PM."....the next post is a member looking for seeds that are in the FTT collection.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I'd like to restart this thread for more input on different strains

ChinaVoodoo

I'd like to restart this thread for more input on different strains

I would like to see a new forum category called Specific Strains. In it, would be threads on specific strains of tobacco, so let's say you were considering Habano 2000, you would see if someone started a thread on it and then read all about other grower's/smoker's experiences with it. There would be no duplicate threads or general tobacco categories allowed. It would be very specific.

Smokin Harley

I would like to see a new forum category called Specific Strains. In it, would be threads on specific strains of tobacco, so let's say you were considering Habano 2000, you would see if someone started a thread on it and then read all about other grower's/smoker's experiences with it. There would be no duplicate threads or general tobacco categories allowed. It would be very specific.
I'll second that...would make it much easier for a search engine within the forum .
For example- what are you smoking ...same idea.
Proposed new FTT category - "What are you growing?" Sub-title with the specific variety/strain.
Thank you to admins .

Smokin Harley

ChinaVoodoo - after actually going into the main page "menu" as it were. I realized there already is a place for discussing specific varieties and strains...its titled as "Types of Tobacco(growers Forum)" ,just need to locate the type and go from there.

ChinaVoodoo

ChinaVoodoo - after actually going into the main page "menu" as it were. I realized there already is a place for discussing specific varieties and strains...its titled as "Types of Tobacco(growers Forum)" ,just need to locate the type and go from there.

Oh, yeah. Facepalm. It's a little overgrown with non specific threads though. If we were to contribute enough specific threads, those would disappear somewhat. Perhaps if everyone started one which they new well and another they'd like to know about, the category would fill in.

Status
Not open for further replies.