Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

first time newbie grow op lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

Bob is right. Things go fast from where you are.

To give you an idea, here is what a month can do:

June 5
14367544960750.jpg

July 614367548130391.jpg

ringanator

Oh that makes me feel better I was starting to worry though maybe the greenhouse disasters permently stunted there growth the have been growing faster already pulled some suckered just didn't know if there was enough time left.can any one tell me how frost resistant tabacco is and any tip to gain extra time during light night Time frost.

ArizonaDave

Oh that makes me feel better I was starting to worry though maybe the greenhouse disasters permently stunted there growth the have been growing faster already pulled some suckered just didn't know if there was enough time left.can any one tell me how frost resistant tabacco is and any tip to gain extra time during light night Time frost.

It depends on how cold it gets and moisture in the air. Arizona had one frost on the Little Dutch I grew last fall, but didn't touch the leaf. That may not be the case with heavy frost, it seems like it could damage the leaf. Seems like a cover might help. Little Dutch did well in cool weather.

Some of the other guys on here could probably tell you better than I.

Muskrat

When frost threatens my avocado tree, I spray water onto the whole tree, then light a 60 watt incandescent bulb under it; the heat rises into the tree. Cold water out of the pipe is 50 or so degrees, which is warm compared to 32 degree frost.

Status
Not open for further replies.