Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Chris m will have seed to share for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris m

Hello this fall I will save seed on everything I have .
Planted :
Comstock Spanish
Little dutch
PA red
Fl sumatra
Coming in a day or two
Havana thinking it's 322
Connecticut shade
Soon due to me forgetting to pay PayPal
Havana 142
Cuban crillo 98
Habano 2000
I will want some new stuff for next year
I will update this list when I find what I would like to do
Will take recommendations
Type of what tobacco wife cigarettes me cigars and my snus
Think silver river is one and some of the mammoth
Doing a minimum of 5 of each . The crillo . Habano and the Havana 142 May not go in this year . May not have enough time for them to grow .
Now if your new next year I will send you some seed . Would like to trade seed with everyone else. Thinking 1/4 tea spoon would be enough . Just let me know . But please we will not start till pods are dry and see what I have . And not knowing if I would have enought . Most likely will have everything bagged up and say I have 10 bags of one so would share 9 of them . Thanks Chris

sansonPR

Re: i will have seed to share for 2016

good luck and a very nice growing season!

chuditch

Cigarette tobacco grew this year for my wife was the cowboy light and golden light burley. Planted 40 of each and very pleased. I could have done a lot better with leaf size if I had read everything and taken of the side shoots and got fewer but bigger leaves. I air dried and have had my leaves in a a kiln for 6 weeks and they have come out fantastic.
I have to say they taste nicer than any of the store bought cigarettes she used to smoke. A light tasty smoke and also smoking less.
And I am sure you already know to bag the flower heads of the plants you will collect seed from and I was advised the other day on here to put the bag over the flower head before the flowers open and fertilization could happen before the flower opens properly. Not sure what you are going to shred your leaves with but I have gone to the angle hair pasta cutter till I can find something better and affordable. If I was there in the US I would have the powermatic shredder for sure. And been loading tubes with the powermatic mini with great success and have just bought the powermatic2 electric injector and its fantastic. Just a little practice make sure you pack it in to the left corner and perfect nearly every time well 99% anyway ;). Going to get some Turkish to start to blend into the two tobaccos next season and some of the cigar tobaccos that you have they mention in cigarette blends. Hope I have been of a little help ;)

chris m

Yes going to get strainer bags for 5 gallon paint to bag with . Don't know how many I will need but there cheap

Doogie

Seed to share I have some I want some ct shade! Let me know need some I'm feening

Status
Not open for further replies.