Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Fair Trade Tobacco Logo contest

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Where the heck is the F and T ?

I probably wouldn't be alowed to ware a hat like that . My wife would not like it at all . But if you use this one please turn her around .

The logo clearly shows F T T...you might have to look at it a little closer. The first "T" is...naturally occurring ;)

That logo would make some great hats though

T-shirts, pillow cases, refrigerator magnets, window tinting, bird feeders...I can't think of anything it would look great on.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
The logo clearly shows F T T...you might have to look at it a little closer. The first "T" is...naturally occurring ;)

That logo would make some great hats though

T-shirts, pillow cases, refrigerator magnets, window tinting, bird feeders...I can't think of anything it would look great on.

Absolutely correct but you only saved one letter. You still need an F and a T. Turn her around and all you need is the F.

J

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe something a little more universal?
attachment.php
More than meets the eye.

That really does work as a scale, Don. But her backside may be scalier than you imagined.

I had planned to create a version of the logo with those two butt cheeks and the turquoise fabric and letters replacing the tobacco leaf and scales. Well, doing this requires enlarging the image quite a bit, in order to create a smooth contour.

When you simply look at the full size image, it seems that there is a masked tattoo over her sacrum, just above the top of the G-string. My first impression was that it might be a Texas star, but it seemed a little irregular for that.

I fiddled with various contrast and saturation enhancements and filters. What I discovered is that there is a pair of fanged creature heads near the mid-line, and traces of a much larger, more elaborate tattoo that may go down the buttocks and around the hips.

Original:
Butt_tatoo_original.png

With filters:
Butt_tattoo_contrast.png

What I'm seeing:
Butt_tattoo_sketch.png

The tattoo(s) is either covered with makeup, or has been air-brushed out of the image.

Bob

EDIT: Looking at the back of her left buttock and thigh, I believe I'm seeing a heraldic lion in a standing position, with its head at the sacrum.

Last edited:

Daniel

Banned
dkh, make the white field round to match the lettering and enlarge that F & T until they almost touch the scale arm. It's looking good.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I like it better when I don't look so close. Now I have to go find another favorite butt. I don't think I'm eligible to win the contest anyway.

It gets worse. If you enlarge the original photo to 400% (bottom right corner of IE), you can see that her nose was edited, her breasts were enlarged, and the contours of her waist and thighs were slightly trimmed down. Real women simply don't look like that. The irony is that she probably looked damn good without the trickery.

Bob

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'm shattered. I guess you just cant trust everything you see on the internet anymore.

http://www.fairtradetobacco.com/showthread.php?571-Who-has-TN90-they-want-to-give-me

Last edited:

rustycase

I'm not much of a graphic artist, but perhaps someone could work with this concept???

top of a stalk with the trumpet shaped flowers,
the serpent from 'Don't tread on Me' coiled around it,
Fair Trade Tobacco beneath the serpent.

rc

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Here's an interpretation of dkh2's interesting design rendered as a logo:

FTT_logo_dkh2_01_400px.png

The colors, of course, could be any combination. The yellow letters fade from top to bottom of the whole design, while the yellow central field fades in the opposite direction, as a contrast to dkh2's top-to-bottom fade of the blue.

The tilt of the scale tells the mind that the pans are attached to it, so I don't think the chains are required. The small F and T might be a bit larger.

Bob