Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Immediately open any boxes from Don!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
In Oct. 2013 I ordered 50 of the 9"x22" vapor proof bags from Don for leaf storage. The box has been sitting unopened for One year, Six Months. Imagine my surprise when I
opened the box yesterday to access the bags and found three 1/2 pound samples of leaf included with the vapor proof bags!! 1/2 lb. Aleman Ligero, 1/2 lb. Criollo 98 Seco, and 1/2 lb. of Virginia Red Leaf. I almost fell over. The leaf is in excellent shape. Thank you, Don, for the samples. One year, six months late. not worthy.gifnot worthy.gif You're the best.

webmost

In Oct. 2013 I ordered 50 of the 9"x22" vapor proof bags from Don for leaf storage. The box has been sitting unopened for One year, Six Months. Imagine my surprise when I
opened the box yesterday to access the bags and found three 1/2 pound samples of leaf included with the vapor proof bags!! 1/2 lb. Aleman Ligero, 1/2 lb. Criollo 98 Seco, and 1/2 lb. of Virginia Red Leaf. I almost fell over. The leaf is in excellent shape. Thank you, Don, for the samples. One year, six months late. View attachment 15198View attachment 15198 You're the best.

Store your bags in my closet we can set up in business. Low overhead all profit.

People prolly think I make these stories up.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
That sounds like a good plan. If more tobacco materializes than we can smoke, we can wholesale the surplus back to Don.

I already have a business card:
COYOTEb.png

Brown Thumb

I can't figure how people don't even open there boxes Up.
I like to check it out and fondle it a little bit before I put it on the top shelf.
I forgot you bought bags, Knucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.