Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Canada whole leaf laws

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Lakota: Haven't seen you in a while, hope everything is good with you.In this case it's not a law, just that "Burge" told that 7ib is safe to order (if I didn't miss something). But the new law is already linked to one page 1.

ChinaVoodoo

Holy crap, they have tobacco Nazis up there. That's just crazy.

The thing is, he smokes in his office, and although he keeps the window open and the door closed, somebody he works with had complained. It's nearly impossible to isolate smoke in a building. I have a 350cfm fan venting my smoke room, I've blocked off the return air vent, and a little bit of smoke still leaks into one of the two adjacent rooms. And he ain't using no 350cfm fan. He's using the fact he's the boss to get his way, assuming there'll be no whistle blower. He's exposing his employees to his smoke, so they busted him in his vehicle because it's easier to do. I'm willing to bet they would have left him alone if he wasn't smoking in his office.

greenmonster714

Yes, that's probably so. I was going to do the same thing with an exhaust fan. I was going to use it in an extra bedroom but then we get a crazy idea and tear out the wall and poof....my man cave is more. Guess I'll have to build me one outside.

BigBonner

Founding Member

greenmonster714

Some (not so bright) people are really into recycling Pee into Beer ."Beercycling" Not me no thanks . Once through is enough for me . I read this on my local news .
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/05/08/beer-made-from-urine-don-t-even-notice.html

I am amazed at how folks can take things to such extremes. I've seen dooms day prepers make drink water from urine but beer is even worse.

Imagine the names you could give your home brew....Pisswiser, Shlitzpiss, Bladder Lite, Urine Milwaukee, the list goes on.

Hugh

Hi all! Just received my second Lb. leaf order from the States.
First order breezed thru customs duty-free; Second order got dinged as follows:

Handling fee ...$9.95
Duty . . . . . . . . 0.79
GST . . . . . . . . 1.07
total . . . . . . . .11.81

Money well spent, with no delay on delivery.

Thanks WLT for the prompt service!
On a side-note, the one pound package fit into the postal station box quite well, good packaging.

burge

You can order 7lbs at a time. 8 will go through as well. Duty is app 21 dollars

burge

I know with this sale if I could I would buy a more but it gets delayed at the border. The most that can be legally moved without a license is 5kgs.

burge

I am debating now weather I should try 9lbs and get three free. Has anyone had any experience with a bigger order? I can only say 8lbs has gone through no problem

OldDinosaurWesH

If you wanted more than the permissible amount maybe you could ask the shipper to split the shipment into two parcels. Just an idea. I don't know anything about Canadian law.

Wes H.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I am debating now weather I should try 9lbs and get three free. Has anyone had any experience with a bigger order? I can only say 8lbs has gone through no problem
As long as you're not in Ontario, you can legally import up to 30 pounds per year. We send all the paperwork that is needed and rarely get returns from Canada anymore.