Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Canada whole leaf laws

Lakota: Haven't seen you in a while, hope everything is good with you.In this case it's not a law, just that "Burge" told that 7ib is safe to order (if I didn't miss something). But the new law is already linked to one page 1.

I have been lurking in the shadows, still read posts every morning with my coffee and a cigarette.

Some crazy news for this poor smoker in Canada: http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...one-in-his-suv
    Amateur Cigar roller, Tobacco enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaDave View Post
    Some crazy news for this poor smoker in Canada: http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...one-in-his-suv
    Holy crap, they have tobacco Nazis up there. That's just crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmonster714 View Post
    Holy crap, they have tobacco Nazis up there. That's just crazy.
    The thing is, he smokes in his office, and although he keeps the window open and the door closed, somebody he works with had complained. It's nearly impossible to isolate smoke in a building. I have a 350cfm fan venting my smoke room, I've blocked off the return air vent, and a little bit of smoke still leaks into one of the two adjacent rooms. And he ain't using no 350cfm fan. He's using the fact he's the boss to get his way, assuming there'll be no whistle blower. He's exposing his employees to his smoke, so they busted him in his vehicle because it's easier to do. I'm willing to bet they would have left him alone if he wasn't smoking in his office.
    This blanket is a necessity. It keeps me from cracking up. It may be regarded as a spiritual tourniquet. Without it, I'd be nothing, a ship without a rudder. - Linus

Yes, that's probably so. I was going to do the same thing with an exhaust fan. I was going to use it in an extra bedroom but then we get a crazy idea and tear out the wall and poof....my man cave is more. Guess I'll have to build me one outside.

Be interesting to see what you come up with. Myself, I'm working on a system to pump my sewage waste directly to city hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbugdude View Post
    Be interesting to see what you come up with. Myself, I'm working on a system to pump my sewage waste directly to city hall.
    Saturation --
    2. (physics) the condition in which, after a sufficient increase in a causal force, no further increase in the resultant effect is possible
    This blanket is a necessity. It keeps me from cracking up. It may be regarded as a spiritual tourniquet. Without it, I'd be nothing, a ship without a rudder. - Linus

Founding Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbugdude View Post
    Some (not so bright) people are really into recycling Pee into Beer ."Beercycling" Not me no thanks . Once through is enough for me . I read this on my local news .
    http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...en-notice.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast