Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What Pipe or Pipe Tobacco Did You Smoke Today? [pics]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid.Stavros

Re: What Pipe Tobacco Did You Smoke Today?

"Geia sou" [it's like Hello], it's from a cheap belt,any pipe no matter the shape of the bowl even a Gourd can nest there.The plastic stand like this:

s1600

some times is slippery and unstable if the pipe is big.

Knucklehead

Founding Member

Your home made pipe stand from a belt is a great idea. I have some leather scraps somewhere....
It must be nice to be able to smoke in public. I have forgotten what it feels like.

Sid.Stavros

We are Greeks that's why we always find a way to do things that we really want.Of course there is Law about smoking but we find some "windows" and we use them.
Some Cafe-Restaurant have separate room for smokers but even if an Government Inspector show up and tries to give you a ticket he would face the wroth and anger of many young people plus if the store owner banned the smokers he will lose the majority of his customers. Now in the economy crisis time the people are irritable and they need only a tiny excuse from a Government employee to rise up for a quarrel.

210529415d288d9ec51d9c657df76d0b3f2c2c34.jpg

4noggins Essence of Vermont - Savinelli Erica Fiamma [modified in 6mm]

Knucklehead

Founding Member

Dang Sid, you have some gorgeous pipes! I love the Savenelli post #23, the Ferretti Astoria post #26, and all the black pipes. Awesome.

chris m

Well have not smoked a pipe in a long time . Here goes 40% mcb 40% SR ( great tobacco both of them ) and 20% Aliida but may up that next time in a 6oz straight clay good little 20 mint smoke .

Sid.Stavros

21060161101d7a6638ea50fc66a1f9c0cfd4365b.jpg

Gawith Hoggarth Bob's Chocolate Flake - Aldo Morelli.

Dang Sid, you have some gorgeous pipes! I love the Savenelli post #23, the Ferretti Astoria post #26, and all the black pipes. Awesome.

Thank you sir! Here is another black-white pipe of mine:

210602082f685a1b040919c290881e0749ddb9b7.jpg

sansonPR

Sid, I do really like so much the colors of this one. Special the white stem is amazing! Is it unsmoked? Or you made a very wonderful job in keek it like new?

Sid.Stavros

Savinelli Armonia.

Thank you sir! The photo is when the modification made,now the stem isn't 100% white because the tobacco makes the air-hole darker.The same happens when the stem is "crystal", no matter what you do the tobacco darkens the inside of it soon or latter. My pipes even if i have them for years are in very good condition cause i treat them gently, from time to time i refresh them because i want to look as new as possible.

Sid.Stavros

W.O. Larsen Fine & Elegant in a Corn Cob [schedule for ice cream latter].

DonH

I pulled out two of my favorites today: Peterson's Irish Oak and Mac Baren's Symphony (a very smooth Burley blend).

jojjas

Today i smoked , most of the day , my own No Braine but also 2 bowls of Sam Gawith full virginia flake
I also did a test smoke with my own tobacco , when half the bowl was smoked i fill it up with more tobacco and lit it , to try out if there was any discoverys to do , well so long , i would recommend other to try that to , i was not disapointed and it should be tested further

Status
Not open for further replies.