Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

question on manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Ever since I started rolling my own I haven't bought a single cigar from Cigars International which used to be my favorite place to spend money besides Home Depot ,lol. I would buy out of their Blend Lab mainly which for those who havent had the pleasure , they are like a no-name microbrewery of cigars. I don't know if these are rolled by name manufacturers and these are their seconds or just a small time manufacturer that has no "brick and mortar" HQ or are they in fact a small run out of a big name and just not enough quantity to get their own series or label...The one stick which I still keep a few (3 currently)in the deep depths of the humi are the RT-654 ...the reason being it is a very tasty stick with a Ct Shade wrapper and from the first one I smoked to the last one which has been months and total number in the teens or twenties by now, the taste,blend and construction has been consistently top notch .They still keep them in stock after almost 5 years. Just wondering if anyone had any inside information of who makes these letter/ number coded gems and where do they come from.??

Raodwarior

CI is owned by General Cigar Corp so those cigars can be from any of their factories, plus they have agreements with several other manufacturers as well. Also, for the sake of the industry if your going to buy cigars please do it from a Brick and Mortar store near you, these mega sellers do NOTHING for retails and cost people their jobs.

Smokin Harley

I have been . Theres an American owned shop nearby I go to once in a while (humi juice, which reminds me...) but like I said before I rolled my own CI got my money and then I found FTT/WLT...the rest is not only history but at the same time ,I found a new hobby and a lot of good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.