Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Love Leaf Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

Stopped by Leaf Lover en route to Lake Conesus this last weekend. Okay, so it wasn't en route. In fact, it was more of a 300 mile detour. But the weather was beautiful and the motorcycle was new, so... I went.

We sat awhile in comfy red leather chairs, drinking smooth Irish Whiskey and swapping lies. He regaled me with the tale how he had driven ISIS out of Qatar one Ramadan, using only a church key, half a dismantled alarm clock, and a boot lace. I told him the story how the Queen of Sweden paid me to deflower her daughter and train her to enjoy her princesstial duties, same way that I had done years ago for the queen herself. In the process, I gathered a few cigar rolling tips as well.

leaflover.jpg

Last night, I smoked a cigar Leaf Lover had blent and rolled. A very fine smoke it was. Reminded me of those AJ Fresh Rolled bundles, in a way.

If yer ever in North East Pennsylvania, drop in. If yer not, take a detour.

waikikigun

Thanks for the laughs. ;)

Any of those tips share-able?

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
He he just wondering which of the princess you should"trying"..
Madeleine would probably be the hardest one but I guess she might be the nicest to look at..
Victoria ain't the most beautiful of em but maybe the most"Swedish" of em..

I guess you got very nice cigars out of that night.. You might need to send someone to the king of Sweden.
Please write one the boxes: Congratulations you have been father again.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.