Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Homegrown leaf/ Non-commercial varieties

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvick003

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me some samples of cigar varieties they have grown? I wanted to grow my own this year but circumstances changed and I was unable to move to a location where I could grow a big garden. I barely was able to get a few vegetable plants in the ground... I am sure we could work out some sort of exchange or trade or something. Anybody feel like helping out this poor Virginian?

Gavin

Last edited:

USHOG

If you hit me up in a few months I will have plenty of cigar leaf samples to send you but I am sure someone here will hook you up

dvick003

I sure hope so... I have really been looking forward to trying some different/cool varieties... My goal is to grow next year since my wife and I are putting our house on the market now and hoping to be in a new place by next growing season. Thanks for the reply USHOG.

dvick003

Hey guys,

I have a bunch of cigars that I would be willing to trade for some homegrown cigar leaf varieties to try. Anybody willing to exchange some leaf for cigars?

webmost

Hey D Vick ... what happened to your thread about jettisoning your stash? It's gone!

anyhoo... your tracking number says "out for delivery" this morning. Isn't the innerwebz a beautiful thing?

dvick003

Webmost,

I forgot to mention that there is a little bit of Habano 2000 wrapper leaf I sent to. It is already stripped and ready to roll on a cigar after some trimming... Hope you enjoy.

webmost

Webmost,

I forgot to mention that there is a little bit of Habano 2000 wrapper leaf I sent to. It is already stripped and ready to roll on a cigar after some trimming... Hope you enjoy.

Package arrived today. Just opened it. Found the wrapper. Very nice.

Included these 8" x 50rg shaggy-footed beauties:

dvick.jpg

Intend to fire one up this very evening, soon as I finish with the steak Bearswatter is grilling now.

What a life!

Status
Not open for further replies.