Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

Hi there from South Africa

I'm rather new to growing Tobacco
I used to be more into growing peppers (still am and I make an awesome hot sauce)
but the tobacco bug bit me and then I made the mistake of rolling A Cigar and now I'm hooked!!!

I'm looking forward to being A member on this site

ArizonaDave

Hi there from South Africa

I'm rather new to growing Tobacco
I used to be more into growing peppers (still am and I make an awesome hot sauce)
but the tobacco bug bit me and then I made the mistake of rolling A Cigar and now I'm hooked!!!

I'm looking forward to being A member on this site

Welcome Van! This is a great site with tons of information. Plus a great group of guys here! Once again, welcome!

Ben Brand

Van
Welcome boet, another SAFA here. Staying in Groblersdal, planting and rolling my own cigars. Saw you on htgt. Left you a message. pm me your address and I can send you some seeds. I think we are 4 Sa`s now, we are taking over hey!!!!
Ben

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum. Hitch your wagon to the Ben Brand mule and you'll be fine. The man grows some fine SA tobacco. Thanks for joining us.

Van

Van
Welcome boet, another SAFA here. Staying in Groblersdal, planting and rolling my own cigars. Saw you on htgt. Left you a message. pm me your address and I can send you some seeds. I think we are 4 Sa`s now, we are taking over hey!!!!
Ben
Hey there Thanks again for letting me know about this site.......I did send you A Pm with my adress

Status
Not open for further replies.