Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

FTT Members by country

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladaok

A list of members that could be contacted within your country that may have the variety you want ... easier than importing etc

for me personally, I have a fist load of varieties I'd like to try

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
The greatest barrier to such a list is the substantial number of members who chose not to post a location in their profile.

Bob

TheOtherOne

Nations rarely follow the same barriers as climate zones, nor unfortunately do states and provinces in most areas. A lot of areas posess a specific soil and Day and night temperature fluctuations to produce wonderful grapes, tobacco, cannabis or grain that cannot be found elsewhere. Even with a number of people who haven't made their location known, I think it'd be pretty interesting to find out more about eachother's micro regions and their soils, maximum and minimum day/night temperature etc. I know ours is similar to some parts of italy, olives grow here nicely. Tobacco tends to put on a thicker coat of hairs than usual to survive the dry summer with cool nights.

burge

I am in Canada and would like to obtain a source in Canada for cdn flue cured virginia Its legal but the problem is no one is selling as it has to be from a legit seller. The only 2 legit sellets are wholeleaftobacco and leaf only. Any thoughts or ideas would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.