Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

ever since I found FTT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

...and started rolling my own , I haven't had a taste or urge to buy a ready made cigar. I still have some in the bottom of the Humi. I've had what I consider to my budget an "expensive cigar" which in my instance was a $13 stick which was a Camacho made "Da Coach" in honor of former Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka, in a fancy schmancy box. What a waste that was. Compared to what I blend and roll , those are over priced , overhyped and downright nasty and dried up ,not amounting to much except a dizzy spell and a bad headache an hour or so after . I like my blends much better,many thanks to Don for the highest quality leaf . I'd been receiving emails and catalogs from Cigars International for a few years, but I finally went ahead and clicked the "unsubscribe" button on them the other day. With the latest purchase from WLT ,I (and Arizona Dave) hope soon to be rolling some nice fat nostalgic Cuban blended sticks . I just need the night shift and overtime to subside so I can find time to sit down at the old rolling table and turn out a few smokes.

bonehead

it sounds like you roll some excellent sticks.i have around 20 store sticks in a humidor for the last two years. i only smoked one when i went fishing in may. the way it is going i will have antique cigars.

Tfrankz

I am spoiled too!!

When not working I have been busy looking to buy an SUV for my kayak and learning to Whitewater kayak. I used up the smokes I had rolled up and had to pick out a smoke about 3 times out of about 50 brands (I sell some out of my store) Been months without smoking one of those. WHAT a let down!! I have now about 6 rolled up and need to put another order in for more leaf.

Keep rolling my friends!

JOE1977

I would like to add, what a great site this is. I still really enjoy the sticks I buy because I still suck at Rollin. However, what I really enjoy are the people here. There are some very smart and crafty dudes here from all walks. Cheers to you all!

USHOG

I agree with you totally Smokin Harley. Ever since I have learned to grow and blend my own cigars to my tastes nothing else compares not even close. This also goes for our spirits distilled or not and almost all of the food we eat once I figure out what I like I always take it to another level and adapt what ever it is to my liking, the funny thing is I always thought everyone did this boy was I wrong. This is one of the main reasons I am here on this forum it is fun to watch and talk to people who think a little like me

webmost

Don's leaf makes it so you can roll better cigars than you can buy.
Don't deals make it so you can afford them.

Knucklehead

Founding Member

Ain't that the truth. On a comparative basis, it seems like Don must be paying me to smoke. Since I switched from commercial brands I'm not only rolling in dough, but rolling in better tobacco also. :)

Shundahai

Roger that. I just started rolling cigars from a couple of Don's ready made blends. They ain't real pretty, but they burn and smoke perfectly and are as good a smoke as any fine ( and expensive!) store bought stogie I've ever had at a small fraction of the price.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Thanks guys, you make me feel like I'm doing something right ;). I won't let this go to my head and will continue to try to find the best tobaccos available.

Status
Not open for further replies.