Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Habana 2000 Puro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

I had a habana 2000 puro last evening, whao!!! what a nice cigar. Now I`m having a problem, my habana 2000 seedlings started making flowers when they were still in the seed trays and kept on making flowers and suckers non stop even when they were tiny and I decided not to plant that variety again, but after my puro I really would like to give it another go, but with different seed!
Has anybody got some habana 2000 seeds they can send me asap PLEASE!!! My season about to start and I would like to sow end of July.
Thank you kindly
Ben

ArizonaDave

I had a habana 2000 puro last evening, whao!!! what a nice cigar. Now I`m having a problem, my habana 2000 seedlings started making flowers when they were still in the seed trays and kept on making flowers and suckers non stop even when they were tiny and I decided not to plant that variety again, but after my puro I really would like to give it another go, but with different seed!
Has anybody got some habana 2000 seeds they can send me asap PLEASE!!! My season about to start and I would like to sow end of July.
Thank you kindly
Ben

Contact Skychaser at http://www.northwoodseeds.com

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Thank you kindly
Ben

Ihave habana2000 seed left

Status
Not open for further replies.