Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Cameroon West Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Jojjas you perhaps known any one how can become interesting of selling em in Europe? I have put a friend to check some places in Germany, I think it would be a good thing for peric..
Have also made some request for tobacco spill in to Sweden, think it would become a interesting thing.. It can absolutely give him some extra money.. Match more can't I do..

peric

Jojjas you perhaps known any one how can become interesting of selling em in Europe? I have put a friend to check some places in Germany, I think it would be a good thing for peric..
Have also made some request for tobacco spill in to Sweden, think it would become a interesting thing.. It can absolutely give him some extra money.. Match more can't I do..

Thanks a billion Hasse & Don for doing all you can in promoting me and to every one here . what ever any one need just let me know i will try to get it for you.
Like i mentioned although i maybe having a brand i am in a school daily to know more about Cigars and Tobacco in a whole. Luckily i am working with some one who has some knowledge on Tobacco to his own level here in cameroon But all of you are the encyclopedias i have to learn from daily. so thanks again

peric

Hello
Guys funny but still didnt get to send any of the Cigars yet to The USA. If any one is Interested to try them Please Pm me we can talk about it
i will send a Box of 25 CIGARS and you can pay when they arrive USA or any other country. i will handle the shipping cost my self and you pay all the total when you get them. i will still give them on the sampling price of 4$ each and 100$ for shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.