Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Make cigarettes from Cigar spill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
I have a question, if everyone her have done cigarettes of cigar spill I would like to know how you made it and if you like it or not.. I ain't smoking my self but. My wife do.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I have used 100% cigar leaf in a cigarette. It tasted like a cigar. I do not think a cigarette smoker would like it.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Sorry MarcL I was wondering if anyone making or have make cigarettes out of spill tobacco from cigars and if they like it or not. Realized that it's not A question

MarcL

Everyone else can read but me it seems but, I do it to make a short cigar type smoke. unlike a cigarette to be inhaled.

ChinaVoodoo

If you private message me your mailing address, I'll send you some cigar scrap which I steamed into brown cavendish. You can roll it and see the effect of steaming. I think it would be good. But then, I'm not a cigarette smoker.

Brown Thumb

I do it all the time, well sometimes.
Go easy on it, max would be like 10% to 20%.
But it all depends on what you are chucking in the mix.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I have a question, if everyone her have done cigarettes of cigar spill I would like to know how you made it and if you like it or not.. I ain't smoking my self but. My wife do.

If you are looking for a way to use up your cigar scrap, just work it into the cigarette blend a little bit at a time. It will have very little effect on the cigarette taste until you begin increasing the percentage of cigar scrap in the blend. Also, small amounts of cigar scrap added to a cigarette blend are less likely to make a half cigarillo tasting cigarette, which she may or may not like.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Since the acidity (pH) of cigarette tobacco is more acid than that of cigar tobacco, lowering the pH of the cigar scrap with citric acid will help. I think the suggestion of starting with a known cigarette blend will give you an idea of the cigar scrap percentage that can be added without the citric acid. You might also reduce any burley, as you increase the cigar component.

Bob

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
He,he knucklehead she might like it but would never tell it.. She ain't like my tobacco growing at all. I was more thinking that only cigar spill might be too much.. And offcourse I can add some of my own..

Thanks Bob you have give me something to think about..

Next question:
Can I smoke it just like it is or shall I"baking" it?

Status
Not open for further replies.