Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

how to give the cigar end a sweet taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgewes

Wondering how some cigars have sweet taste on end of wrapper. Do they dip them in something or may be infuse them? I am thinking maybe they dip them in liquid fructose or something like that.

webmost

FX Smith's has several lines like that
Simple as brushing them with sugar water

Raodwarior

You can also add simple syrup to the glue that you are using will do the same thing much easier, I actually did a run for the holidays with that and a bit of pure peppermint extract in the glue.

MarcL

I will mix something in powder form to powdered glue before making the glue to give it that taste on the lip. I like to keep the integrity of the glue powder not using to much liquid. about 8 to 1 parts. stevia leaf powder for sweet and, capsaicin powder for heat. in very small amounts ..

webmost

I like the taste of a good cigar wrapper. Why fool with that? It's like mixing Laphroaig in a whiskey sour. If it's good whiskey, why hide it? If it's not, why drink it? Same here. If it's good wrapper, roll it round on your tongue and taste it. If it's not, ask Don to send you some.

Xtrekker

I like the taste of a good cigar wrapper. Why fool with that? It's like mixing Laphroaig in a whiskey sour. If it's good whiskey, why hide it? If it's not, why drink it? Same here. If it's good wrapper, roll it round on your tongue and taste it. If it's not, ask Don to send you some.

I disagree. I say do whatever ya like. Mix coke with fine whiskey if thats what your preference is. Spray a CT wrapper down with coffee infused surgar water if that is what your preference is. We all like different things.

Charly

Well, since I don't have real glue for my cigars, I use honey :)
It works pretty well and it add some nice sweetness to the cigar ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.