Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Suggestions for additional tobaccos to the WLT line-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

waikikigun

Brazilian things, PA oscuro things, CT broadleaf things....

ArizonaDave

Definitely Brazilian Mata Fina and Paraguay Flojo Viso, and anything from Ecuador on down to the tip of South America....

I plan on stocking up on Mata Fina once it's back in stock.

Waikiki, I second that!

Smokin Harley

I agree with AzDave ...I really REALLY like the Ecuador leaf. Brazilian Mata Fina too...by the way. how many zeros are in a brazilian anyway?

On a very serious note- Any news on the Ecuadorian (Havana Vuelta Abajo, Havana 2000, Corojo ,Sumatra )-4 tobacco spawn hybrid ???

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
by the way. how many zeros are in a brazilian anyway?

I think it's around a gazillion zeros.

On a very serious note- Any news on the Ecuadorian (Havana Vuelta Abajo, Havana 2000, Corojo ,Sumatra )-4 tobacco spawn hybrid ???
We have Habano 2000, Sumatra binder (which is frogged like a filler) and four Corojo tobaccos in stock.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Not for cigars but I noticed your competitor offers "Perique". It is very popular with pipe smokers but I'm not sure what percent of your customers are buying for pipe smoking.

charlie G.

Don I would like to see a really good chocolaty maduro wrapper. I not sure where all the tobaccos come from. I just know when I find one I really love.
I would love to see the Meta Fina back again, and maybe try some CT Maduro wrapper. And something that would add a creaminess to a blend.
Oh I wish you could find some of the Almen tobaccos you spoiled us with a while back. I just found a 1/4lb in the bottom of my cooler I keep my stash in.
It's like Xmas in July. You truly do spoil us Don, Keep it up.

ChinaVoodoo

I really like the bezuki and San Andreas wrappers. Do those same suppliers have quality filler? Re. Mexico, I was a big fan of the old Santa Claras and the new Casa Turrent.

Jason

Ecuadorian Cubano, San Andres varieties, Honduran Connecticut Shade, Indonesian Shade and Dominican Shade. All wrappers.

Thanks,

Jason

VAMike

Hey Don, thanks for asking for member's input...I wouldn't mind some Honduran leaf- usually has a unique little spice note that would go well in filler- not sure what seed wrappers might be available from Honduras myself... as per usual the mata fina worked very well in past.. especially with corojo fill/wraps in my opinion... and sorry to have to say it again but Aleman was Fantastic...happy hunting on that one again...lol! I am also fan of San Andreas negro but know that was special order also.... thanks for the quality goodies to play with...love your leaf!!

charlie G.

Don can you get some "Meta Fina Wrapper" in ? I think it would be a great addition to the WLT line up.
I think all the Mata Fina tobaccos must have a great flavor profile to it. I hope you can get both the filler and wrapper in the line up this year.

waikikigun

Some day he might be able to at least stock Cuban filler. Apparently they ship filler to Canada; I know a guy who rolls for a place in Toronto and he says they get Cuban filler and use it in their sticks. But wrapper and binder quality leaves are restricted.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Smaller packs of CT broadleaf, I think I only saw the 50lb option

Status
Not open for further replies.