Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

something else to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

htown

i pulled the trigger on Oscuro y Rico, Sabroso Medio, Terroso Profundo samplers from WLT.
still have my 1882s and DON OSVALDO CHURCHILL MADURO from thomson cigar. i may not finish them. if i am hearing right.
it would be nice to smoke a real stick.

thanks in advance

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to FTT. You'll have plenty of volunteers for your old cigars if you decide not to smoke them.

Smokin Harley

i pulled the trigger on Oscuro y Rico, Sabroso Medio, Terroso Profundo samplers from WLT.
still have my 1882s and DON OSVALDO CHURCHILL MADURO from thomson cigar. i may not finish them. if i am hearing right.
it would be nice to smoke a real stick.

thanks in advance
Send them to me as soon as possible ...I am the official central midwest U.S. processed tobacco inspector. I need to check on their age, viability and burn rate...DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SMOKE THEM YOURSELF. It could be dangerous.

charlie G.

Welcome to the site htown. I know you'll enjoy the kits, that's how I started 1 year ago. When you get a few rolled I hope you post pictures of them, and the blend.
Enjoy the journey.

kullas

Welcome to the forum. Im new myself but an learning alot from this forum. You have come to the right place.

htown

i will post pictures, i dont think i will plant, my yard is full of fruit trees. i am surprised that some folks would want my store bought sticks.
i used to brew my own beer, now i tend to be a beer snob. :)

my eyes are tired, been reading all morning
later folks

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I been spinning the idea of trying my own beer making.

Status
Not open for further replies.