Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2rizzy

Hello all! I'm Jonathan from Houston, TX.

I've been rolling my own for a little over a week now ;) My first batch are uglier than my self portrait, but after watching some YouTube videos my second batch is better. I still have a lot to learn. I look forward to interacting with you and learning from the forum.

Wrapper: San Andres
Binder: Brazilian
Filler: Nicaraguan & Honduran

Thanks,
JReed

Attachments

• IMG_5827.jpg
    IMG_5827.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 3

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. The shape looks good. They seem a bit wet.

If you put your general location into your profile, it will appear beside your posts.

Bob

j2rizzy

Welcome to the forum. The shape looks good. They seem a bit wet.

If you put your general location into your profile, it will appear beside your posts.

Bob

Thank you sir. They were definitely too wet. I read through the forum and watched a few more videos. I was very impatient with these, but they are drying out fine. I smoked one and I really like the flavor.

I also listed the incorrect blend in my initial post.

It is actually:

Wrapper: San Andres Wrapper
Binder: Nicaraguan Binder
Filler: Honduran Viso, Honduran Seco

kullas

They look good. I bet they go well with the Hennessy. Well the Hennessy goes well even by itself

charlie G.

Howdy j2rizzy
I think most important is how you like the flavor and if you enjoy the blend in your hand rolled cigars. The mechanics will come with time and practice. On average I would say alot of newbies see a good improvement around 30 cigars. So keep rolling and show us your progress. I always say this to newbies, save one from your first batch and compare it to one you roll 3 months to 1year into it.

LewZephyr

Welcome J2,

What part of Houston are you in?

I'm out NW in the Tomball area, but work at Belt 8 and I10.

j2rizzy

Welcome J2,

What part of Houston are you in?

I'm out NW in the Tomball area, but work at Belt 8 and I10.

Thanks Lew! I'm live in Pearland, but I work by IAH. I hang out over at City Center sometime. I used to enjoy smoking on the Tasting rooms patio, but they don't allow that anymore.

j2rizzy

Howdy j2rizzy
I think most important is how you like the flavor and if you enjoy the blend in your hand rolled cigars. The mechanics will come with time and practice. On average I would say alot of newbies see a good improvement around 30 cigars. So keep rolling and show us your progress. I always say this to newbies, save one from your first batch and compare it to one you roll 3 months to 1year into it.

Excellent suggestion!! I will certainly do that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.