Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Anyone chew the new threshed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I've been gone, had another child (next stop is the urologist so this doesn't happen again hehe...) and didn't have time for growing tobacco this year. So supply dwindling I'm looking to do some restocking and I see this threshed burley, anyone try chewing it? How is it for this use? Enough flavor and vitamin n to cook some up?

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
According to the state of Ahia, if you can pick it up off the ground and put it in your mouth, it's chewing tobacco.

The threshed Burley is toasted, so I think it would work well as a chew base. Pm me your address and I'll send you a sample.

Welcome back

Smokin Harley

Don, I'm coming in a bit late to this thread ...Can you please explain your "toasting" method? I mean is it as easy as throwing the leaf in the oven at XX*F for XX minutes ? I'm looking to make more chew ...the wheels are always turning over here.

DGBAMA

I've been gone, had another child (next stop is the urologist so this doesn't happen again hehe...) and didn't have time for growing tobacco this year. So supply dwindling I'm looking to do some restocking and I see this threshed burley, anyone try chewing it? How is it for this use? Enough flavor and vitamin n to cook some up?

Congrats on the new family member.

Do you have time for a garden?, just late for starting seed? I may have surplus seedlings after planting in a couple weeks, that I could send your way.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Not late starting seed, I need to build a seed starting cabinet I found out. Between cats and kids they're doomed. I need to be able to start them in the basement, this winter I need to make an insulated box with some light strips.

I used to not have issues with finding a spare place to start them.

Next year will be pro:)

Status
Not open for further replies.