Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hand Rolled Petite Corona w/ pigtail (version2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdaddy

Enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing. Looks like a Michael Stewart book measure method mixed with entubado. I love that size and they look great.

I do a similar pig tail but after twisting the first pig tail it gets cut short and a cap gets glued on and that gets twisted into the final pig tail. This way the end is capped and can't unravel once the end is cut.

Gonna roll some of those right now!

ArizonaDave

Enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing. Looks like a Michael Stewart book measure method mixed with entubado. I love that size and they look great.

I do a similar pig tail but after twisting the first pig tail it gets cut short and a cap gets glued on and that gets twisted into the final pig tail. This way the end is capped and can't unravel once the end is cut.

Gonna roll some of those right now!

Very cool~! I've been rolling a lot of mini's the last two weeks, btw good job!

MarcL

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I noticed you using the leafs inner edge for your over lapping edge and also you going from the back of the leaf to its tip. Is their a reason for that? Am I seeing it right? I think Michael Stewart also does that. He likes to wrap the vanes around the cigar in addition.

webmost

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I noticed you using the leafs inner edge for your over lapping edge and also you going from the back of the leaf to its tip. Is their a reason for that? Am I seeing it right? I think Michael Stewart also does that. He likes to wrap the vanes around the cigar in addition.

You are the first guy I've seen who uses the coarser inside of the leaf for his wrapper edge.
You also use the least binder I have seen. FX Smith's binders are that small... but they use machinery.
Also the first guy I've seen who cuts each leaf bit off to length before rolling, rather than tearing as you go.

Very different.

MarcL

You are the first guy I've seen who uses the coarser inside of the leaf for his wrapper edge.

ok? ... not some thing I do.

You also use the least binder I have seen. FX Smith's binders are that small... but they use machinery.

and, what are you looking at?

Also the first guy I've seen who cuts each leaf bit off to length before rolling, rather than tearing as you go.

again, what are you looking at? did you mean to quote something else?

Gdaddy

Very different.

Have you seen Micheal Stewart video on book method? He creates a measured pile and then rolls it all at once. David(the OP) method is like a hybrid and should work just fine.

TravisNTexas

I finally found the thread again! I could not watch the video when I found it, sent the link to my phone, watched it later, and could not figure out where I saw the thread in the first place!!
Very nice video David! I really liked the method and am going to give it a try. It appeals to the engineer in me :) Kinda like Wakiki measuring the circumference of his cigar and cutting the cap flag to exact length :)

But you did a really good job on the video!

Status
Not open for further replies.