Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

looks like the high fuel prices are in the news,,,,,,,what about the price for smokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
it's a shame no-one in our lawmaking community has the balls,,, to actually say what they feel,for fear of being patronized,,, or fear they wont get re-elected,{ career politicians is what we dont need}

...im waiting for a congressman or senator,ask the question,,, WHY ARE A PRICE OF SMOKES SO HIGH,,,,

but then why would they care,,,, it is shunned to be a smoker in thier politically correct forum,

and im sure they are puppets to big pharmacutical....thats the reason why they wont decriminalize marijuana,,,

i can fully understand why thier is laws on the books, for hard drugs,,,

but i think the mass ammount of americans smoke pot on a regular basis,,,,

yet hallucigentic mushrooms are only il-legal in 4 states?????

i mean my area was at one time a massive tobacco growing community,you can see the evidence everywhere, of old baccy barns still standing,

where and why did the baccy producing united states go,? is it '' fair trade global ''

to let other 3'rd world countries make a profit by growing baccy to be sold to the U.S.

i.e. our towels,, wash-rags and most terry cloth material is made in pakistan,,,,,my cigg tubes are made in the phillipines,,,e.t.c. and lord only knows what country produces baccy for BIG-BACCY COMPANIES,

this country has major importing and exporting issues,,,,,yet our elected leaders, seem to not notice it,?

yet they notice the crime wave which stems from mexico due to il-legal hard drugs,

i was in europe,,and there if your old enough to order a beer, your old enough to have one<

and the netherlands have legalized all drugs,,, yet not all natives are drug users,or strung out because of them being legal.

perhaps our country should look at what some other countries have done,,,,and try it,,,

i mean we can legalize pot in northern california,{ yes it is still il-legal on a federal standard} and the people that are growing it is spinning a profit,{ seen that on a documentary}

COMMENTS?:confused:

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
COMMENTS?:confused:

Chicken... first.. go have a smoke and calm down!
I agree with everything you said. The issue really, is politicians do not vote with their conscience (they don't actually have one), they vote so that they can get relected and keep their nice cushy job. I have great admiration for our founding fathers but they never dreamed of the scum that would run for office, get elected and piss on the American people. If they did, they would have written even better legislation from the start. We have already hit the high point in our American culture (we probably as a society peaked in the 50's) . The people in this country have now figured out that it benefits THEM to vote for the guy that will give them free stuff while the middle class tax payers foot the bill. Part of what made our country great was that we manufactured almost everything we needed. Manufacturing creates solid wealth that gets redristributed back to the people. Now our money gets distributed to China, Pakistan etc. Remember.. never underestimate the stupidity of large groups of people!

Randy B

Inertia22

The high price for everything in CT is why I'm growing cigarette tobacco this year. I grew a Cuban cigar tabacco a few years ago, but the cigarette tabacco should really help out with the wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.