Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

wtt canadian virgina

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringanator

I have a beautiful canadian Virginia plant that I am letting flower this year and would like to trade some of its seed for a nice oriental for cigarette blend for next year's grow season. It's the only spices of tabacco I grew this year and nobody else grows tobacco in the area so I know there is no cross polenatition. So if your intrested pm me

CT Tobaccoman

I have a beautiful canadian Virginia plant that I am letting flower this year and would like to trade some of its seed for a nice oriental for cigarette blend for next year's grow season. It's the only spices of tabacco I grew this year and nobody else grows tobacco in the area so I know there is no cross polenatition. So if your intrested pm me
Do you still have this seed? Do you know what its real name is?

CT Tobaccoman

You can purchase Del Gold (a high-yielding, Canadian developed flue-cure variety) from Northwood Seeds: http://northwoodseeds.com/Seed List2.htm

Bob
Thanks Bob. Actually I did grow Del Gold last summer and plan to grow it again in 2019. It is a fast growing nice plant. I have light brown, very mild result. Del Gold is not as productive as say K326 but I like it. The plant is relatively quick to mature compared to the commercial varieties and I had no special disease problems but a bit of target spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.