Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Today is a special day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Today is my 48th birthday.
So far I treated myself to a nice order from WLT... which consisted of a green FTT ball cap which I shall wear proudly, a 50 x 7 cigar mold and a pound of Piloto Cubano Viso .

Yesterday was tobacco patch work day and I'm kinda paying for it today , im a bit sore.
Weather is pleasant in the low 80's today with no rain. I think I'll treat myself even further by enjoying a nice fat cigar out on the patio while I have my coffee.

Matty

Sounds wonderful. Kinda like my 34th last month, home made peach sangria, few great cigars I rolled last summer and perfect weather. Enjoy!

waikikigun

Happy Birthday, young'n. Working in the patch ain't gonna get no easier from here on out, but keep it up! Sounds like you have a great day ahead, and I bet a great year.

Smokin Harley

Todays a special day too. Got home from my errand running and up walks the mailman a little earlier than normal with my WLT order already...I open it up and find a wee bit more in the bag than I ordered.
Thanks Don !!
I'm sportin my new favorite green FTT hat , my wife says I look good in green :) ,VERY nice embroidery on it. The 50x7 cigar mold looks great , still smells like it was used hard...Can't wait to put it through its paces.
and a nice big bag of Piloto Cubano plus a few little friends . Life truly is good and just keeps on getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.