Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

i got the shingles virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArizonaDave

and damn is it painfull.... it started out as a soreness on my left eyebrow,

i thought a spider had bit me. then it progressed to getting sorer, so i went to the e.r.

they were good, they diagnosed it as shingles immediatlly.im proablly in the 5'th day of it and my left eye is slammed shut... and i got blisters on the left side of my head,

i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. if youve ever had chickenpox the shingles virus is in you.

and i drive a semi so im sidelined from work. luckilly im on salary so im getting paid for this week. but perhaps not next week.

i have no appetite. and beer tastes nasty to me right now.

................................................................................................................

but on a side note i got my internet back on.. and soon as i get a u.s.b. cord im gonna post some pics of my grow, really my drying arrangment. the grow is over exept for one row of v.b.l. that got planted late.

ive really missed chatting with you guys.

I had this last December-January. I would wish this on my worst enemy either. Mine was on my head, neck, and shoulder. It takes about 2 months to heal right. Good news is that you probably won't get it again. ANYONE who's ever had chicken pox and is over 50 runs a high probability to get it once. Same virus.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
well i guess the '' pain'' part of it has passed... my left eye has started to stay open a little...

still cant see worth a crap. my appetitite came back.. i hadnt eaten in 3 days.

luckilly my job knows how good of a employee i am.. they told me to take as long as i needed... without pay. but i dont mind that,

and a semi dont sit still....most jobs dont need you if that truck aint rolling

so i got a new kenworth sitting idle in my front yard..

im gonna try and push myself to be back at work.. in a week or sooner.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Well I made it back to work..I'm still sore from it..but its bearable..

Sitting at home got old real fast....thanks for the kind words and info.

webmost

well i guess the '' pain'' part of it has passed... my left eye has started to stay open a little...

still cant see worth a crap. my appetitite came back.. i hadnt eaten in 3 days.

luckilly my job knows how good of a employee i am.. they told me to take as long as i needed... without pay. but i dont mind that,

and a semi dont sit still....most jobs dont need you if that truck aint rolling

so i got a new kenworth sitting idle in my front yard..

im gonna try and push myself to be back at work.. in a week or sooner.

The good news is, the bank won't require you to make the truck payment long as the Kenworth is parked in the driveway.

The ironic news is, you get the shingles from the chicken pox, chicken.

or is that crabs? I forget.

more time for cigars, anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.