Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

i got the shingles virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
and damn is it painfull.... it started out as a soreness on my left eyebrow,

i thought a spider had bit me. then it progressed to getting sorer, so i went to the e.r.

they were good, they diagnosed it as shingles immediatlly.im proablly in the 5'th day of it and my left eye is slammed shut... and i got blisters on the left side of my head,

i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. if youve ever had chickenpox the shingles virus is in you.

and i drive a semi so im sidelined from work. luckilly im on salary so im getting paid for this week. but perhaps not next week.

i have no appetite. and beer tastes nasty to me right now.

................................................................................................................

but on a side note i got my internet back on.. and soon as i get a u.s.b. cord im gonna post some pics of my grow, really my drying arrangment. the grow is over exept for one row of v.b.l. that got planted late.

ive really missed chatting with you guys.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Buy some BHT. It'll most likely cure it overnight. At least it did for the few people I know that used it. BHT works by stripping of the lipid coat from lipid coated viruses. It is very safe at 1g or less per day. At 1 g per day it has no adverse affects.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Bad luck.

For those 50 and older, the shingles vaccine cuts the risk of shingles in half. For those who get shingles despite having the shingles vaccine, the cases are usually milder and briefer. If you've already had an outbreak of shingles, subsequent shingles vaccination reduces the likelihood of a recurrence. The vaccine has nearly zero side effects.

Bob

USHOG

I got the vaccine after I got the shingles. That stuff is a huge pain and took several weeks to clear up. I was only 36 when I got them. I also get the rabies vaccine as I get bit by many wild animals every year and it is much better to be safe than sorry.

I hope you get better quickly

charlie G.

My father had shingles while living with me and that is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. Well maybe a few people I know.
I hope you get over them quickly, hang in there.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Buy some BHT. It'll most likely cure it overnight. At least it did for the few people I know that used it. BHT works by stripping of the lipid coat from lipid coated viruses. It is very safe at 1g or less per day. At 1 g per day it has no adverse affects.

what is bht ? ill damn sure get some of it.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
It is used as a food preservative. You can probably buy it from Vitamin Research Products, Wholesale Nutrition, MyWorldHut.com and several other places. It will strip the lipid coat of any lipid containing virus such as Herpes, West Nile, Bird Flu, Shingles etc.

Gdaddy

It is used as a food preservative. You can probably buy it from Vitamin Research Products, Wholesale Nutrition, MyWorldHut.com and several other places. It will strip the lipid coat of any lipid containing virus such as Herpes, West Nile, Bird Flu, Shingles etc.

Do you drink it or apply it to the skin?

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
All I can say is the "International Journal of Toxicology final Report on Safety of BHT:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12396675" is a pretty piss poor excuse for a toxicology report. Almost everything can be shown to promote cancer if given in abnormally high doses. BHT is no exception. The peer reviewed journals are pretty clear that low dose BHT is very beneficial. The Canadian version of the FDA released a comprehensive review of it and concluded the NOAEL (No Observed Adverse Effects Limit) was approximately 1g for an adult. The literature is rife with dozens of studies claiming that BHT is toxic,carcinogenic, etc. If you read through them you will see where they fed animals the equivalent of upwards of 80g/day. In other words if BHT is consumed in doses 80 times the recommended safe dose it becomes toxic. I guess if people were to consume 160 glasses of red wine a night it would be considered toxic too.

My point is: The dose determines the poison. At 1g per day BHT is non toxic but will kill many lipid coated viruses. It also extends mean lifespan in many animal studies.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Take it as a pill. I actually take the powdered form in water but everyone else I know (a sum total of 5 people) takes it in pill form. The only caveat is to not drink alcohol when you take the pill. BHT slows down the clearance of alcohol, so you'll get more drunk if you take the 2 together.

If you do your own research ( I highly recommend you do-just don't take my word for it) be wary of most studies because they use very high toxic doses to "prove" how bad BHT is.... reminds me of tobacco research. Look for studies that use human equivalents of about 1 gram or less per.

waikikigun

Lord have mercy, that sounds like a terrible nightmare. Are you on some kinda effective treatment plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.