Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

A big hello , from North Charleston

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick

Hello everyone .

Good morning , good evening or afternoon .
Here in North Charleston it is wonderful clear night filled with stars. I'm joining you from my balcony. Currently attempting to enjoy an Ashton symmetry cigar . Not only is there a loud party going on but before I began to light this seemingly fine smoke it seems a a cold is setting in. My nose started runing and my taste is shot. An unfortunate turn of events considering this is my first Ashton . But enough rambling .

I was smoking cigs until last year when I decided I needed to stop. I found I didn't enjoy the taste anymore or the smell. Then I started trying a cigar here and there. I enjoy the taste and smell but still in search of what I will one day call my favorite stoggie. Doing so isn't easy for me however, due to my tobacco budget. They sure aren't too cheap.

This lead me to YouTube where I watched countless videos of master rollers, rolling fine sticks. After some research I found whole leaf tobacco and this forum. I've been in the shadows for a little while trying to learn everything I can. I have learned a great deal for all of you here and thank you all. This is a great forum and learning tool. I am hoping to order my first whole leaf tobacco in the next month and then the real journey will begin.

Sorry for the long read and thank you for your time

juan carlos

Hi welcome! I'm new too.

this is a fun hobby. i don't really smoke much so it's hard to test the blends. I know that seems weird but i'm a semi-reformed nico-addict...i'm just enjoying another one of the skills a fella should learn.

I've made a couple WLT orders and the leaf and the service has been excellent, and i'm in another country! try the melodiso cremosa, it was a great way to get some instant gratification. low cost, great blend and they smoked like champs.

kullas

Welcome to the forum. This is my first year growing tobacco and there is a lot to learn and this forum has more than enough info to get you there

Status
Not open for further replies.