Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Newest contest winner

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Congratulations <tt></tt>Lucia_a91 for becoming Fair Trade Tobacco's 200th member.

I couldn't very well announce this was the next contest for obvious reasons, but I can tell you that number 300 will not be another winner.

Who knows? Maybe the magic numbers are 200 through 210 :)...I can't tell you that.

Please select a prize from this page and send me a PM with your mailing address.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
haha congrats lucia!

that was almost like walking into a supermarket and the balloons going up and them saying congrats you win a free shopping spree!! Go for the lobster and prime rib my friend!!!

wow i just checked the list again, there is a lot of very interesting prizes, and a lot of prime rib, very nice.

RICH

I'm just going through some old posts (bored at work!)and was wondering how many members there are currently ? I don't always join in on disscusions but I'm surfing alot and really enjoy what some of are up to. (and some of it is Greek to me)

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
We have 1359 registered users. Of these, only about 65% are real people...the rest are spammers. Spammers are not deleted, but rather they are banned. By banning spammers, their IP and email address is blocked by default, so those IP's and addresses can not be used to register again.

RICH

Funny you should reply as I just saw on one of the posts that the user number is listed at the bottom of the main page,but thanks for getting back so soon. This is a great forum!

BarG

Founding Member
Congratulation on being lucky 200, I'm shooting to win the all expense paid deep sea fishing trip with all the cigars you can smoke some day!;)

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Coincidentally, four bales of Latakia, four bales of vintage Aleman cigar filler and wrapper, Criollo 98 Seco, Viso and Ligero, Habano Seco, Viso and Ligero will be in stock then...hmmm.

FALaholic

I think we're giving away another Chevy Silverado to the 100,000th member

ROFL.gif