Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

quite an unexpected turn of events today...but it sure ended well

Status
Not open for further replies.

waikikigun

Funny thing, even though I don't ride anymore on account of too many near-death wrecks and tons of resultant metal in my right leg, I think the biggest difference between kids of the 1960s, like me, and kids of today is that kids of today, at least in most of this country, will never know the thrill of riding on the back of a massively loud hog with their arms wrapped tightly around their dad or mom or big brother or big sister's boyfriend, hauling ass down the freeway with no helmet on, looking around them and feeling their long hair whip their head and the tears stream back from their eyes. Freedom, bitches!

Lotta nice things about Hawaii, and having no helmet law is one of'em.

Muskrat

"geezer-glide" :) :) Never heard that before. :)

Friend of mine happened to be riding behind a geezer riding an old Triumph. Traffic light turned red and the geezer stopped and then fell over. My friend helped him pick it up and the old guy says, "Been ridin' this thing for 20 years. Took the sidecar off today." :)

Smokin Harley

Funny thing, even though I don't ride anymore on account of too many near-death wrecks and tons of resultant metal in my right leg, I think the biggest difference between kids of the 1960s, like me, and kids of today is that kids of today, at least in most of this country, will never know the thrill of riding on the back of a massively loud hog with their arms wrapped tightly around their dad or mom or big brother or big sister's boyfriend, hauling ass down the freeway with no helmet on, looking around them and feeling their long hair whip their head and the tears stream back from their eyes. Freedom, bitches!

Lotta nice things about Hawaii, and having no helmet law is one of'em.
well, we Illinoisans have but very few liberties, one of which is no helmet laws. A Chicago mayor once tried to implement a city limit helmet law and the state shot him down in a hurry . They reminded him that Chicago is in the state of Illinois and the state of Illinois definitely does not have a helmet law. Basically they told him to shut up and go sit down and don't ever bring it up again.

Smokin Harley

"geezer-glide" :) :) Never heard that before. :)

Friend of mine happened to be riding behind a geezer riding an old Triumph. Traffic light turned red and the geezer stopped and then fell over. My friend helped him pick it up and the old guy says, "Been ridin' this thing for 20 years. Took the sidecar off today." :)
Oh yeah , back in the day these things were all decked out in a multitude of lights and add ons they called those "garbage barges."
Mines a traditionally old guy ridden , usually those guys who like you other guys had enough bar hoppers and probably the guys who had what was known as kickers knee. referring to the bikes that were kick start and then once the "electric foot" was invented , these nice machines were born.

Smokin Harley

Yesterday was the dealerships grand opening so we took a ride up with the old bikes title and stuff. I also took a handful of sticks to give the guys involved in my acquisition of the new bike. From our salesman , the finance guy , the mechanic who did the slip on muffler swap and the guy who helped me bluetooth my phone to the bike. Every one of them ,first sniffed their stick and asked about the flavors to expect,shook my hand in appreciation and then looked around and swiftly hid their prize as if they were holding the last gold nugget on earth.
The mechanic was the last to receive his when I decided I needed new road pegs put on , his shopmate quickly ran to his toolbox and produced a Baccarat to hand me then said next time I get up there he'd be happy to donate monetarily towards some of my sticks for himself.
Sometimes it helps to grease a few wheels even when they don't squeak.

The blend they got was the 1 Criollo98 viso,2 corojo viso and 1 Nic Hab viso ,Dom binder and either a Corojo wrapper or Ecuador Maduro wrapper. I took both .
I had one shorty to smoke myself while wandering the outside where they had vendors and a band going on.
Very nice and smooth, dry cocoa ,creamy,maybe a hint of coffee flavors with nice aroma both pre-light and burning.

Don , if you read this ,try one for yourself and I highly recommend a new WLT blend kit from these .

webmost

Sometimes it helps to grease a few wheels even when they don't squeak.

Hah! That was exactly my strategy when I picked up my new Indian Scout. Laid one of Johnny Sotweedseed's best canisters of stix on the head mechanic. Never know when you may need a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.