Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New "Free Seed" Rules

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Due to the number of people who only register to receive free seeds and never post a single time, the free seed offer has been amended to include a minimum number of posts to become eligible. All new members must post a minimum of five (5) times to receive free seeds.

This will only create an equal number of 5 post members, but it will look a lot better than a bunch of zeros.

scraldog

and we all know it is better to be a HERO than a ZERO :) (sorry couldn't resist)....

Inertia22

I just found this forum the other day searching the net for tobacco grow tips and after reading for a bit, joined and ordered some seeds. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions for everyone. I did plant some cigar tobacco plants years ago, but this year I'll be planting cigarette tabacco. I also placed an order for some Oriental seeds.

jmick

Hey y'all, I got some free seeds when I joined, and have just planted them. Hope to be more knowledgeable about growing in a few months and intend to post about my experiences. Thanks for the support.......

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i think it should be 50 - 100 post's.....

5 post's.? i could do that in just casual replies,,,,

100 post's show's me a intrest,

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Free seed to new members is marketing to encourage new membership. By the time you've posted 50 posts, you're no longer in the target demographic. If the threshold is set too high, then it serves no purpose.

Bob

wazzappenning

yes i admit the free seeds has me interested. i am sure i will be here often, reading, and asking questions from start to finish of the cycle.

Tman

The free seeds was what got me started on this site. Without seeds no one will ask questions about growing..etc. I think it's a great tool to build the site.IMO My interest is growing along with my seeds. Many thanks to all of the people on this site for your encouragement.

Tom_in_TN

The free seed idea is great and much appreciated. What really got me to join the forum is all the great information and willingness to help less experienced growers, like myself. So, my kudos go out to the many outstanding members here.

Steve2md

I just joined, I was referred by Chicken from another forum. I have been interested in growing tobacco on a small scale for a while now and this is the time to do it imo. How does the free seed thing work? do the admins contact us via pm or something for shipping address? Thanks,
Steve

Edit: I found the instructions. Sorry for shooting off questions without doing enough research first!
Steve

Last edited: