Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

imature leaf flue cure help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringanator

ok so we had a brutal wind storm that rip some of my virgina flue cure out of the ground there was no saving the plants :mad:. I have my kiln set up and decided to try and flue cure i keep a constant temp between 98-102 and rh 90-95% seems to be within spec but it been 24 hr and the leaf still looks as green as it when in. the leaf is immature will it cure or will it just take longer then 48 hr or am i wasing my time. really would hate to loose these plants. please help thank you

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Three or more days to yellow would not be unusual for immature leaf. Just give it whatever yellowing time it needs. When most of it is mostly yellow, then proceed with the remainder of the flue-cure.

Bob

ChinaVoodoo

I'm surprised it didn't blow away your hogs, kids, and wife. Everything but the mortgage. Sounds almost like a tornado. A few weeks ago I got hail at my house south of whyte Ave. My Pergeu Brazil and Bursa that weren't in the greenhouses got tons of holes. My other plots at my friend's house in Devon and just north of whyte Ave, literally 15 blocks away didn't get hail at all. I don't even know if it rained.

Status
Not open for further replies.