Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Free tobacco curing chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBob

Founding Member
You come and get it. Northwestern Wisconsin. It is a converted upright freezer and has served me well for many years. Complete with thermostat and circulation fans and a used but serviceable crock pot. The door seals are still good to boot. It is 71" tall and 32" wide with a metal lined interior and the door is also metal lined too.

I also have parts to convert it to a flue curing chamber for an additional cost. which includes a 100cfm draft inducer blower which has an external fresh air cooled motor designed to move hot air and a 1000 watt heating element and some ductwork to complete the conversion.

It is easily worth a 5 hour drive to come and get it. I am located in Lewis Wisconsin about 75 miles Northeast of Minneapolis mn or 5 hours northeast of Madison wi,

DrBob

Founding Member
I have the luxury of many years of tobacco hanging that has aged naturally by time so I no longer need it.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
That is totally believable by looking at some of your videos..

It's a good gesture to give it away..I live by the same code..if I don't need something...yet someone else can use it...

I'll give it to them....no charge.

DrBob

Founding Member
it is the original DrBob's crockpot curing chamber. A proven simple and cheap design Straight from DrBobs college of tobacco knowledge.

kullas

Wish i was a little closer i would take ya up on your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.