Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Mata Fina

Status
Not open for further replies.

dondford

I use Mata Fina in several of my favorite blends and are down to my last pound. No idea when WLT is due to be back in stock, does anybody have suggestion of a tobacco that has a similar favor profile to Mata Fina.

don

charlie G.

Don I know how you feel I'm down to my last 1/2lb I hope WLT gets some in.
I'm not sure what tobacco would have the same or close to the flavor profile.
Someone on here might know something close.

Smokin Buffalo

i would love to get my hands on some Meta Fina. I know i love it in the cigars I have tried with it in them. If anyone has any or Don (WLT), if you could post when you will have some more, it would be appreciated.

DIY Pete

A touch of molasses kinda like maduro and a bit of sweet coffee imo

Agreed. I find that it can over power a blend if to much is used. For my tastes about 1/2 of a small leaf is about right in most cases.

Pete

webmost

Agreed. I find that it can over power a blend if to much is used. For my tastes about 1/2 of a small leaf is about right in most cases.

Pete

Not that kind of cases :eek:

The prob is, anyone who has any mata left is prolly holding on to it cause it's so dadgum good. Me included. I stashed a big batch of matalotos -- 1 leaf mata and 2 leaves piloto bound and wrapped in habano. Those are the most wunnerful cigars ever. But that was eight or nine months ago, and now they're running out. Bout to salt away a new batch. Love the stuff. Been holding on to this mata for the purpose so long I hate to even use it up for as wunnerful a project as that. I'm sure as soon as Don can find more he'll score it; and as soon as he announces he has more, we'll all score it.

DIY Pete

Not that kind of cases :eek:

The prob is, anyone who has any mata left is prolly holding on to it cause it's so dadgum good. Me included. I stashed a big batch of matalotos -- 1 leaf mata and 2 leaves piloto bound and wrapped in habano. Those are the most wunnerful cigars ever. But that was eight or nine months ago, and now they're running out. Bout to salt away a new batch. Love the stuff. Been holding on to this mata for the purpose so long I hate to even use it up for as wunnerful a project as that. I'm sure as soon as Don can find more he'll score it; and as soon as he announces he has more, we'll all score it.

I've been holding onto some myself. I'm also hording my last little bit of Aleman Ligero;)

buck

Any one smoke a small puro of MataFina ? Would you consider it med-full bodied and med-full strength ?
Also what part of the plant would the WLT offering of MF be from ?

webmost

It's getting close. Part of my order came in TWednesday and I'm hoping the Mata Fina and Fljo are here within the next two weeks.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock? Come to my arms, my beamish boy! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' He chortled in his joy.

webmost

Waiting with bated breath here, Don. Getting any closer to an orgy of Mata Fina orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.