Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

A big hello from Baltimore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAGraphics

Hey there....

Bruce here.

New to rolling my own cigars but not to smoking them. I consider myself one of the lucky ones in that my beautiful girlfriend is almost as much an avid cigar smoker as I am. She has also taken up doing some rolling with me and I just ordered us a set of matching chivatas and a second cutting board so we can roll side by side.

Starting a ledger and going to record all of the blends/sticks we create and hopefully can start sharing.

Bruce

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum. You're up there in Jitterbugdude country. He grows some nice plants if you have the space for them. A few bucket plants do great on a patio. Looking forward to seeing your rolls.

BAGraphics

Thanks! I got the board w/cutter as a gift from my GF 2 years ago and just now have a real use for it.

image.jpg image.jpg

webmost

I consider myself one of the lucky ones in that my beautiful girlfriend is almost as much an avid cigar smoker as I am. She has also taken up doing some rolling with me and I just ordered us a set of matching chivatas and a second cutting board so we can roll side by side.

This statement is unbelievable. No, literally incredible, as in too much to swallow. I want to see documentary evidence. Post a shot of the two of you rolling side by side with matching chavettas and stogies clenched in your jaws.

Jesus take me now.
maxresdefault.jpg

BAGraphics

This statement is unbelievable. No, literally incredible, as in too much to swallow. I want to see documentary evidence. Post a shot of the two of you rolling side by side with matching chavettas and stogies clenched in your jaws.

Jesus take me now.
View attachment 16668

LOL....

as as soon as the blades arrive I will shoot another one but will this one do?

image.jpg

Those are her hands rolling Sunday morning.

webmost

Welcome to Fair Trade Tobacco. Lookin good! Y'all are close to me.

Marcl, maybe you and I can make a couple so's we can go to one of his cigar couples socials.

... long as you don't get any ideas

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Thanks! I got the board w/cutter as a gift from my GF 2 years ago and just now have a real use for it.

View attachment 16666 View attachment 16667

Your cutter looks very similar to a tuck cutter that Smokin Harley hand built before I rooked him out of it. :D Do you have any idea about how old it is? It definitely has an antique-y look to it and goes really well with that board.

BAGraphics

Your cutter looks very similar to a tuck cutter that Smokin Harley hand built before I rooked him out of it. :D Do you have any idea about how old it is? It definitely has an antique-y look to it and goes really well with that board.

Mini date attached but the board and cutter seems to be an early 1900-1930 style. I'm going to do more research via names on the cutter and get back to you. I am also going to acquire a few more if anyone would be interested in buying some. I just posted it in "Tools of the trade" section.

BAGraphics

Welcome to the forum. Those sticks look good.

Thanks for for the welcome everyone!!!

Thanks! I am only photographing the ones that I MAY get "good job" comments on. ;-) The other 90% are off camera right, left and below.....

BAGraphics

With a quick google search it turns out this is a pre 1900 tuck cutter which is mounted on the rolling board from the National selling Co from Allentown PA. It is missing the return spring but still works. I just need to find a good way to sharpen it up a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.