Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Anyone interest in used/vintage rolling boards, bunching machines, tuck cutters, molds etc?

charlie G.

Bruce how about a few pictures of what you picked up for yourself so far. I've never seen a glue disc so that would be cool to see. Also I' don't remember if I've ever seen a drying rack.
Eve if we're not lucky enough to get any of these items it would be cool to see yours.

BAGraphics

So ya want pictures...... Here are your pictures!

These are are for my personal use but I can get others of a few of these items.

image.jpgimage.jpgDrying rack/box press. Can fit upto about 96 sticks. The top comes off and the side arms are slid back on when the rack is loaded with new sticks and compressed to keep constant pressure without taking up a press. I can get probably a dozen of these if not more.

MarcL

Those look right! The ones I have don't have the center dividers. I forget what my better half got them for.

charlie G.

nice I don't think I ever saw those before. I love that neat old stuff that might still be used today.
Thanks for posting, More, More

BAGraphics

:)20 perfecto 36x5 unused mold. I have one for myself and 3 others.

crooks mold that I can get 1 or 2 more of and cutting boards.

Also so maybe knives and 10 stick molds, mainly perfectos around the same 36x5 and 5 1/4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 15

BAGraphics

Those look right! The ones I have don't have the center dividers. I forget what my better half got them for.

Many I have seen had the center removed to use to store paper. Also most I have seen are broken or rotting. Not the collection I can get though. It floored me to see the back shelf filled with these.

Eeditor BCS

Hello Bruce:
I'm searching for a couple of molds...somewhere in the Corona 5 " to 5 1/2" in length with 42-44 gauge, and Robusto 4 3/4" to 5 1/2" with 48-52 guage. I'll consider others. Also looking for a nice use Chaveta. Please contact me ASAP

Smokin Harley

JBD, thanks for the plug.
I'm currently out of what I made . I have the one chaveta left but it is spoken for in a trade in progress.
I can make more but not any time soon.

webmost

I came on this thread way too late but any hint of a possibility of a tuck cutter.... Even if in need of repair.

Wrapper, I have one of Smokin Harley's custom made tuck cutters, brand new, which I would be glad to send you gratis. The problem is that in my slender experience delivery to South Africa is expensive, painfully slow, and uncertain at best. I sent a small package to Ben Brand a while back which required, what was it Ben?, six or eight weeks to get thru. If you can put up with those conditions, send me your address, and we'll give it a shot.

wrapper

Wrapper, I have one of Smokin Harley's custom made tuck cutters, brand new, which I would be glad to send you gratis. The problem is that in my slender experience delivery to South Africa is expensive, painfully slow, and uncertain at best. I sent a small package to Ben Brand a while back which required, what was it Ben?, six or eight weeks to get thru. If you can put up with those conditions, send me your address, and we'll give it a shot.

This is a really kind offer webmost, thank you, and I am happy to await snail mail arrival IF the postal cost is manageable.... the cost may be a deal breaker. If its not too much trouble to let me know the postal cost, and if I can pay you via PayPal? My address is: Rog ..(took out your address to prevent spam etc.. PM's work better for address/phone numbers)
The alternative is to wait for a rainy day and then hide out in my work shop till the job is done!

Last edited by a moderator:

webmost

This is a really kind offer webmost, thank you, and I am happy to await snail mail arrival IF the postal cost is manageable.... the cost may be a deal breaker. If its not too much trouble to let me know the postal cost, and if I can pay you via PayPal? My address is: Rog ..(took out your address to prevent spam etc.. PM's work better for address/phone numbers)
The alternative is to wait for a rainy day and then hide out in my work shop till the job is done!

Jbug, seriously, I don't know how it works in South Africa, but here, spam comes via email, not to my street address. I get junk mail, but that comes addressed to occupant, or else they just hand a sheaf of stoops to the mailman and say put one in every box.

I dunno. I'm probably not paranoid enough for this crowd.

webmost

We're not a paranoid bunch, web... nsa is lookin out for us! rc

What annoys me, I was all set to wrap a Christmas present for a brother roller in need, toss a couple premium sticks in the box just for the helluvit, and shoot this gem eggs ackley halfway round the world, for fun. Target almost acquired. Alas, a milk monitor takes it upon himself. Now I don't have an address.

I like shooting off packages.
I do.

Who wants a tuck cutter? Jitterbug, you want one?

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Web, The reason I removed the address is because there are people in life that have nothing better to do but to steal stuff. Granted, an address on a forum is not as open as an email but better safe than sorry. With his address I could probably get a credit card.