Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Anyone interest in used/vintage rolling boards, bunching machines, tuck cutters, molds etc?

webmost

Web, The reason I removed the address is because there are people in life that have nothing better to do but to steal stuff. Granted, an address on a forum is not as open as an email but better safe than sorry. With his address I could probably get a credit card.

The phone book is full of addresses. Pick one and try it.

Ashley3356

So,

i am am meeting with someone this weekend that used to own a cigar manufacturing company for MANY years that did all hand rolling for most of its existence. I am going to buy out his molds and other well used tools and was wondering if anyone here was interested in acquiring beautiful, used and very usable vintage rolling boards with tuck cutters, rolling (bunching) machines, knives, cigar racks and the like. I would most likely NOT put them on eBay but only offer them here at reasonable prices to be used and not just hung on a wall.

Would there be any interest?

Bruce.

I am interested what do you have, and what are the prices. I m looking for molds and an affordable cigar tuck cutter.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, @Ashley3356. Feel free to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum. The member who posted the offer you quote has not been seen on the forum for 5 years. You might want to click on the WholeLeafTobacco banner ad, and search the accessories for cigar tools.

Bob

Dib chamoun

So,

i am am meeting with someone this weekend that used to own a cigar manufacturing company for MANY years that did all hand rolling for most of its existence. I am going to buy out his molds and other well used tools and was wondering if anyone here was interested in acquiring beautiful, used and very usable vintage rolling boards with tuck cutters, rolling (bunching) machines, knives, cigar racks and the like. I would most likely NOT put them on eBay but only offer them here at reasonable prices to be used and not just hung on a wall.

Bruce.
Hello.i am in interested in buying a cigar tuck cutter.can you help?

MarcL

Hello.i am in interested in buying a cigar tuck cutter.can you help?

Keep an eye out on eBay.com for a tuck cutter.
This one has been reduced.
This one has a make an offer. ..new old stock.

Danny M

can you see if he has any of the adjustable wooden racks that the roller would have on top of his rolling table , place the finished cigars prior to going into the box...drying rack but serves as a quantity gauge before boxing. It would have wooden construction, most likely outward angled sides that adjust for width . The cigars as finished would be placed in it and a ribbon could be wrapped around the "wheel " of cigars.
There’s a couple on eBay right now in case you didn’t know.

Danny M

So,

Bruce.
Definitely interested in a machine roller and possibly a stand alone tuck cutter and maybe a packer press or screw press.

Danny M

The big ticket items that he seems to have are a few machine rolling bunchers, if they are in working condition I may grab all he has so is there an interest in models that need to be mounted in a table top? I just spoke with hi and he has gathered together all of the above mentioned items but he says he is still looking for his boxes of knives, the ones with handles and not chavetas.

So excited to see what he has...
I’m interested in whatever machines are available even if they need a little TLC.

Danny M

Keep an eye out on eBay.com for a tuck cutter.
This one has been reduced.
This one has a make an offer. ..new old stock.
I put that one on my watch list @MarcL

Danny M

They’ll come down a little on this one. I had it on my watchlist and they extended and offer but I had my eye on this one

Attachments

• FCEEF997-F8B1-474C-A3D5-E3EB9847845D.png
    FCEEF997-F8B1-474C-A3D5-E3EB9847845D.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 7