Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Vans first run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

Good luck for the few survivors. Planted mine last week end, 319 plants, all by myself, absolutely knackered!!! Damaged my shoulder a few weeks back, so I had to employ a "landscape engineer":cool: to do the heavy digging, but wouldn`t trust him with my plants. Lets hope and pray the hail stays away. Here in G/dal we had lots of heavy hail storms. After Xmas I will send you the parcel.
Ben

Thank you....
Good luck on the grow. I'm starting new the last seeds you dend me in a small hydraphonic tub setup to see if it will work. I'm using floating trays...... have a green house now so maybe i will be able to grow out of season. Starting the new job and the move has been crazy so hopefully things will settle a bit so I can sit and spend some time on the garden

Van

Good luck for the few survivors. Planted mine last week end, 319 plants, all by myself, absolutely knackered!!! Damaged my shoulder a few weeks back, so I had to employ a "landscape engineer":cool: to do the heavy digging, but wouldn`t trust him with my plants. Lets hope and pray the hail stays away. Here in G/dal we had lots of heavy hail storms. After Xmas I will send you the parcel.
Ben

Thank you....
Good luck on the grow. I'm starting new the last seeds you dend me in a small hydraphonic tub setup to see if it will work. I'm using floating trays...... have a green house now so maybe i will be able to grow out of season. Starting the new job and the move has been crazy so hopefully things will settle a bit so I can sit and spend some time on the garden

Van

I'm really enjoying your thread Van!

Thank this is all new to me really and im short in time as wel. So mostly my bit of tobacco are fending for themself........probably uprooting themself each night and go drink some water by the nabour next door. Hopefully by the end of the year my irrigation will be in place.

Van

6x6KBFq.jpg

My first cigar type colour curing yipee cayeee

DGBAMA

First leaves is a fun time. So they are flowering already?

I don't know what your ambient air is like there, but if humidity is high, your leaves may be too close together, watch for any sign of mold and space then more if necessary or add a fan for air circulation.

Van

First leaves is a fun time. So they are flowering already?

I don't know what your ambient air is like there, but if humidity is high, your leaves may be too close together, watch for any sign of mold and space then more if necessary or add a fan for air circulation.

The fan is on the bottom have not installed it yet.
I take out the leaf as soon as they change colour and dry them in a bin so i can hang the next batch.
As soon as they are all colour cured i will complete my kiln setup and start fermenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.