Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pilon method of fermenting / aging tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustycase

I have trained myself to ignore anything mentioned about bill and she who shall be stricken from the books of history.

I'm still stuck on the droby in post #10.
Part of my relations are from Hungry, and I think they married Slovaks over the border just so they could get some of those to eat.
:)
rc

Muskrat

I have trained myself to ignore anything mentioned about bill and she who shall be stricken from the books of history.

I'm still stuck on the droby in post #10.
Part of my relations are from Hungry, and I think they married Slovaks over the border just so they could get some of those to eat.
:)
rc

Never heard of it before, but it sounds good, and I'm guessing this recipe is close: http://easteuropeanfood.about.com/od/slovaksausages/r/potato.htm

Smokin Harley

Close....we NEVER EVER put mint in our droby . and the potatoes in ours are most definitely reds - peeled, grated and triple rinsed ( removes a lot of the starch that causes it to quickly turn black if you don't)
Really , droby is just fine as a meal on its own ,with apple sauce and/or kraut or as my wife and I like to do is have it pan heated for breakfast and put a fried egg or two on top so the broken hot runny yolk seeps into it . This is old-world stick-to-your-ribs kind of food. The kind where a nice cigar and cup of coffee afterwards is comforting. THATS livin' !

webmost

Boy, how the hell did people live before taters? Them lil roots alone were worth stealing the new world.

ChinaVoodoo

I stumbled upon this thread where some of you guys were talking about the CAO Pilone cigar. Well, I have to tell you, I've recently smoked four of them. They are truly excellent cigars. They are the best cigar they produce imho. If you haven't tried one yet, go treat yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.