Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Maine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Hi everyone. My name is Tony and as the title implies, I live in Maine. I just received my very first order of loose tobacco to make cigars and I am incredibly excited to give it a try! Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to FTT .
Best advice is read everything in the forum ,watch as many videos as you can ,ask questions, Put some leaf together and have fun... and post pics of your efforts.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to FTT .
Best advice is read everything in the forum...
Let's see...~112,000 posts. If you can read one post per minute, then you should be able to zoom through all of them in about 2-1/2 months, but only if you read 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, non-stop. So, get crackin'!

Bob

EDIT: If each post were only 1 word long, then FTT would be the length of a novel. I think we're way beyond War and Peace.

AmaxB

Well that is an eye full!
Yes go to class and study and a trip to the lab to carry out the off experiment can be useful. When I started here I was clean shaven now look at me a long bushy white beard and balding to boot.

Last edited:

Tony_Rictus

Well, I did some research and tried to roll my first cigar... Wow. There will never be a picture of that cigar, ever. I need more practice.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Well, I did some research and tried to roll my first cigar... Wow. There will never be a picture of that cigar, ever. I need more practice.

Work on making a good smoking cigar. When you have that down you can work on making them look good. Mine still look like turds but smoke really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.