Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Stop buying BAGS - Suck up the Dirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaxB

.If you use a shop vac think about this..
There are plenty of videos on the top hat and bags are not getting cheaper ! This thing I made works great, the vac sets on the bottom table of the cart and I have not had to open it for months. I have emptied the 5 gallon bucket many times, if using my bench top sander I plug it in, my table saw I plug it in, cleaning the floor I suck-up!

Sorry I forgot to list Tags

LewZephyr

I enjoy seeing how people take and idea and use their know how and ingenuity and make it come into existence.

Thanks for the video.

AmaxB

Bags for me cost about $18.00 now for 3, I'm just trying to bring to light that there is an alternative. There are lots of videos on YouTube about this thing, it is a bit bulky but works very well. Bags smell bad and have become expensive with one of these you no longer need them, what makes it to my shop vac is near Zero. That makes it a great idea.....

The video is not meant to be a how to make one only show some of the things I did in making mine. I am not good at expressing my thoughts, my mind goes in different directions all at once at times and so in the video I am kind of all over the place. Some things I did not explain well at all and so it is what it is.

gracebowen

I hate bags. I love my bag less vacuum. My neighbor threw it out because it was "broke". I told her it probably just needed cleaned. She said she already got a new one and I could have it.

Took me 3 hours to clean it. Now it works just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.