Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

San Vicente and Corojo Oscuro for swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

I have a pound of San Vicente I'm not going to use. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Great leaf. Just not my flavor. Has a bitter touch that I don't like. I have a pound of corojo oscuro wrapper I'm not going to use. Tastes just great. Good color. Problem is, the damn stuff is fire proof. If you like the San V and you own a blowtorch, then I will swap you both of these for most anything other than a cat. A spare chaveta or ulu would be a good swap, for instance. I frequently make up a package for a new roller and I always wish I had a chaveta to throw in for the newb. Sent one of these newb kits off just today where I coulda used one. A spot of Nic ligero would be good. Open to suggestions. Course, we all wish there was more mata in this world... but, not wanting to be unreasonable, I'll settle for obtainable stuff. I have all this wonderful CT shade now... perhaps some Dominican to wrap in it.

Gimme a shout at tree owe too, tree fore feyve, see row ate see row sebben with any suggestions

USHOG

I have lots of baccy to trade. I will make a list in a few days and get back to you

webmost

I have lots of baccy to trade. I will make a list in a few days and get back to you

Hey, you swap Harley for his San V, I'll swap you for Harley's chavetta, and we'll all play musical chairs.

USHOG

I will get a list for you as soon as I can. I have hundreds of pounds of around 40 strains. I am more interested in trading leaf for leaf but any cigar equipment I am also interested in. I am wrapping up my rice fields I will be free in 2 weeks until then I am lucky to even get to check the web.

Smokin Harley

Thats fine. I've been working tons of hours on night shift again, and thats coming to an end in just a day or so. First thing I need to do is unload the kiln and put a new batch in.

Status
Not open for further replies.