Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Trying to bunch with double Habano

Status
Not open for further replies.

waikikigun

Here's a video I just did of me trying to bunch with a double Habano. It goes pretty well for awhile, then goes to hell.

[video]https://youtu.be/aI399CyAvRw[/video]

Longwaytofall

I am a total newbie, but I have yet to see a video showing double binders with one leaf being laid down on the end of the other. Is that a common practice? I have only ever seen them used like you do at 3:15 or so, where one is on top of the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smokin Harley

a double binder is stacked (maybe the bottom leaf slightly ahead of the top)then rolled , not laid out to be rolled one after the other . If you lay your second binder to the end of the first ,I think you would be running off the second leaf before you achieve the layering you need.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
...double binders with one leaf being laid down on the end of the other. Is that a common practice?
Applying a binder (or wrapper) that needs to cover a cigar that is longer than a single leaf will accommodate, the two (or more) are placed almost end-to-end, though with some overlap. The leaf toward the head must be outside of (below, while rolling) the leaf toward the foot. This is how you can roll the souvenir, Texas-size cigars, or the Guinness record 268-foot cigar.

Guinness World Records said:
The longest cigar measured 81.80 m (268 ft 4 in) and was made by Jose Castelar Cueto (Cuba) at the La Triada shop at Parque Morro-Cabana in Havanna, Cuba, on 3 May 2011. Cueto started to make the cigar on 25 April 2011, but only finished in the evening of 2 May. The cigar was officially measured on the following day.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/longest-cigar
Bob

Smokin Harley

Texas-size cigars, or the Guinness record 268-foot cigar.

I can only imagine the Texas sized buzz one would get from that !

webmost

Texas-size cigars, or the Guinness record 268-foot cigar.

I can only imagine the Texas sized buzz one would get from that !

This is true. You hook the ShopVac to the head of it, jump on your skateboard, scoot down to the foot, light her up, catch a bus back to the head, and wait ... some time next Tuesday when the smoke finally arrives you get a Texas sized buzz. Unless it goes out -- then all bets are off.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe there's a closely held variety of tobacco that's like the half-ton pumpkins--a tobacco plant that grows leaves so long that you have to take each one up on its own spool while it's growing. The leaves would have to be cured in an abandoned aircraft hangar. I guess kilning would require something akin to a conveyor-driven pizza oven.

The cigar is then rolled on a surplus parachute packing table. Delivery to your door is by Goodyear blimp.

The smoking of it should be produced, directed and edited by webmost.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.