Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

The Wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaxB

Just went to get a refill on my coffee, the wife tells me. You know you would be the perfect husband if you would just not talk so much. Well I guess I'm doing pretty good! :rolleyes:

webmost

Just went to get a refill on my coffee, the wife tells me. You know you would be the perfect husband if you would just not talk so much. Well I guess I'm doing pretty good! :rolleyes:

Hm? I'm sorry... Did you say something?

springheal

Usually, I would expect that comment to be the other way- Husband to wife!!

MY wife has been overseas for 5 months, it has been very peaceful!

Unfortunately, I have a frozen rotator cuff which is a buggered shoulder so she is returning early to nurse me!

That's the end of my quite life:D

Sounds like your status is excellent AmaxB.!!

LewZephyr

Same here, if the wife is quiet, she is either reading, sleeping, or I have done something wrong.

Bex

As one of the few females apparently on this forum, I am compelled to respond here. Normally, I would expect a wife to say that her husband doesn't talk enough (or at least enough about what we think is important!) Personally, I have rarely come across a guy that talks too little - and sadly, usually, resort to that awful question: "What are you thinking about??"
Perhaps this depends then, on what you are jabbering about?? I imagine I could tell some guy he was too chatty if he was forever talking about, say, football....????

LewZephyr

Valid point Bex. Let me be clear... I would much rather her being chatty. That means all is well, and she is in a relatively good mood or better.
That's what I strive for. Content, if not Happy wife. Nothing does me better than to see her in good spirits.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
My wife is well trained...

She knows to speak " when spoken to ". ..

AmaxB

Life is grand (Bex my wife says little to get an opinion is like pulling teeth if she feels I'm wrong she lets it be known at some point) I like to talk about life and plan for what is coming. A morning ritual here is to look in on the real news broadcast (not the TV propaganda) she reads, I drink coffee, smoke, and comment.
There is nothing wrong with being a talker what matters is who your talking to and what you are saying.

Chicken if you need to train you picked the wrong one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.