Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

who rolled number six?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

I have this big old box. It's a great cigar box. Has an inch and a quarter flange. Made to hold 50 Big Payback robustos. I use it to stash cigars made by other forum members. I've got cigars in there going all the way back to the drumstick contest and before. Now and then, I think about smoking one of them. I open the box and catch a big whiff of wunnerfullness. Then I stare at the contents wistfully. I almost never can bring myself to destroy one of these souvenirs.
paybackstash.jpg

Yesterday was different. Smokin Harley PM'd me about the stick he sent. Wanted to know if I'd smoked it. I looked wistfully at Smokin's stick in the big humidor, where I had stashed it cause the Big Payback was out of room. Could not bring myself to smoke it. Which put me in a mood where when I cracked open the Big Payback I was determined to burn one or another. I popped the top, stuck my fist in, and grabbed the first I felt. It was this, identified only by the number 6:
6.jpg

Which one of you made this?

Cute little pigtail. Excellent construction. Hard packed texture with an easy draw. Thick smoke. Stiff tobacco flavor. Got better and better as it went along. Tunnelled; but then, we have this Dull-Aware thick damp air going on. Only thing I regretted is, I was bleeding brakes on the big beemer, so I didn't want to burn more than half of this, cause I would surely have brake fluid fingerprints on the back end of it.

Who made it?
What's in it?

LewZephyr

I believe that would be mine.
Looks like on of my earlier rolls.
Back before I had learned to make a cap, and was just using a strip of paper for the band.

The blend was:

Nicaraguan Seco 2leaf
Nicaraguan Viso 2 leaf

Mata Fina Just 1/4thleaf
Aleman Binder

Habana 2000 Wrapper

Glad you enjoyed.

webmost

I believe that would be mine.
Looks like on of my earlier rolls.
Back before I had learned to make a cap, and was just using a strip of paper for the band.

The blend was:

Nicaraguan Seco 2leaf
Nicaraguan Viso 2 leaf

Mata Fina Just 1/4thleaf
Aleman Binder

Habana 2000 Wrapper

Glad you enjoyed.

Well that was a fine-packed gem, LZ. Artfully finished pigtail. Firm throughout. Nicely wrapped. Thick with flavor, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.